Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Frigid Friday - dailt post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Friday - It's PAYDAY for those of us on SS. Whoooohoooo!

Weather: Continuing to drop and damp. The worst kind of cold

Sleep: 2 hours, tops and not restful at all since I fell asleep on the couch

Mood: Still depressed and disgusted with life and medical stuff

Plans: Since I am already up with dh, we'll be doing laundry early. He went in hoping for a driving ticket or two at day labor. Hit the library to see if he can find a TABE study guide so he can start studying. The goal is to have him enrolled by fall in tech school once he decides what he wants to do. I'm also looking for my favorite book. We might go to pick up ds1's bday present - a large art portfolio so he can start building it to show when he begins applying for art schools. Ortho appt to FINALLY get the stitches out and find out how much OT they think I'll need. And then a run up to get the boys and Gigi - the yorkie - for the weekend. We're probably going to have dinner out after we bring her back here. Busy day and I am not absolutely certain how I am going to handle it all. I've been exhausted so much this week I've slept most of everyday. No time for that today. We shall see if I just don't fall on my face.

Hope you all have a good day!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
LOL yea, wwwwoooootttttt, pay day. Now I can buy groceries.

Weather: nice and sunny

Sleep: like a rock. I had a nightmare that someone totally messed up the front of my Mustang. aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Mood: good

Plans: I would love to get out of the house and do the grocery shopping. It all depends on my neck, back and Down Under pain. If I don't go then I will prob. make a bracelet. I made one yesterday and it took me over an hour because the string kept breaking and throwing beads every where. gggrrr Tonight is movie night for me and hubby. Thats it folks

muahs dahlings
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Morning, oh forgive me, afternoon. (((((Melly)))))) hope you have a good time with your sons.

Weather: COLD!!!!!!

Sleep: ????? What's that??? Had to get up early to pick up the truck and dinner took forever to fix last nigh. Why is it, that whenever a recipe says prep time 6 minutes it takes 5 times that??? But the potatoes were good, and Matt liked the meal. May make it again only with less cheese and invite Josh in a a few weeks. Have plenty of left over supplies that I can freeze/store.

Mood: Grumpy. Nuff said.

Plans: We picked the little Ranger up from the dealarship early this morning, so far it's running okay. Knock on wood. Doing laundry and cleaning up some before hubby leaves for work. Gonna fold and put away stuff while I watch my friday evening shows. Tired. Really want another nap, but have to wait til I get hubbie's uniform in the dryer. Not too much longer. Doing better today. Not as stressed as I've been last couple of days. Hope everyone has a good sun filled day. ((((( HUGS )))))))

J

skypper responded:
Oh you're right it is payday, I had completely forgotten about that in my current state....

weather is lovely again high 70's bright and sunny, perfect southern California day out there...

mood is still down but not AS down...

sleep - yes i did sleep, still feel like i need many hours more though

plans: pick up kids from school, clean some of this hellish mess in my house, make dinner, maybe get a few groceries and pay a couple bills
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

margaroo replied to skypper's response:
$#(&#^%^) Why have I been deleting my posts just before I finish them????? !!!!!

Good afternoon my friends! This will be short, if I lose another post I will go "postal"...(sorry about that).

Weather: It has been warm, should be 80 or so today and tomorrow.

Mood: Hyper. I have been taking steroids to help my sciatica nerve calm down, but it makes me more hyper. My right hip to my foot is effected, so it has made it hard to sit. I hope when I am fully recovered from the surgery this will be better.

Sleep: I had to take extra Ambien, so I slept OK.

Plans: MD appt, then back to bed. I am going to a family wedding tomorrow night. I expect it to be a very fancy wedding, so I bought a new dress at Ross for it. Had to buy shoes too, but thank God for Payless. The shoes still cost more than the dress. Sparkle, I thought of you when I bought the dress. It has a lot of bling at the neckline.

Hope you all have a great payday!

Hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.