***Official announcement:*** I am going to be a grandmother!!!!!!!
margaroo posted:
The baby is due the first week of September. I am so proud and excited!!!

Hugs and See's suckers to all!

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

sandtiger responded:
CONGRATS!!!! =D

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

skypper responded:
WoooHoooo! Big congrats!!! Grand-parent-hood I;'ve heard had many perks! enjoy that sweet baby
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

jselleck replied to skypper's response:
Congrats Maggie. Must be something going round. My cousin is due in July, and my good friend from College in October. Just hope the baby doesn't come on the 11th. But then other college friend had a girl on the 4th of July 3 years ago and her daughter thinks everyone is just throwing a big party for her. You know how 3 year olds are. Have a good night and don't spoil the baby too much. Is this your first grandchild??? The first is always the most spoiled and rotten in any case. Grandchild, child, niece or nephew, you name it. I should know. I'm the oldest daughter and the oldest granddaughter. Didn't have that honor when it came to great grand child, but was still spoiled rotten by my great grandmother because mom named me after her. (Smirk) Enjoy!!!

Jess

slik_kitty responded:
yay! congrats! woo hoo!!!!!

ddnos responded:
Way Cool, Maggie! I'm so happy for you!

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

ibex7 responded:
To let you know, Maggie, that Cuban cigars are my favorite. Hee hee.
Grampa eleven times. Good to you, grandkids are great.

margaroo replied to ibex7's response:
Thank you, everyone! This is my first grandchild. We live 600 miles away, but I am going to be up there a week before her due date to help, even if she doesn't need me.

The parents-to-be are here for a family wedding, so I got to kiss my baby with a baby today and pat her baby bump. My daughter is only 3 months along, but she is only 5 feet, so she has a definite bump.

Jess, I was the last of 6 and the 4th girl. That only meant I had a lot of hand-me-downs. I was also the 6th grandchild, but all my grandparents were gone. I had an aunt move a house a way when I was 4 and she spoiled me to death, so I had plenty of fun.

Thank you all again, and Goat, I will work on getting that cigar.

Hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.