Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Hypertension, Diabetes ,Heart disease and Heart Beat in Right Ear
waqqarsyed posted:
I am suffering from Hypertension from last 10 years and diabetes from 3 years. Doctor advised me Coeziday 50 mg tablet+75 mg Aspirin + Bisoprolol Fumarate 10 mg ( Beta Blocker) per day. The Beta Blocker effected my pancreas and I became a patient of diabetes. Now I am insulin dependent. I left taking Bisoprolol Fumarate 10 mg , Now I have my heart Beats 85 Per Minute and I feel uncomfortable because Bisoprolol Fumarate kept my heart Rate 65 Beats Per Minute for 7 years and also created Insulin resistivity. Now my glucose level is controlled but I feel heart beat in my right Ear which is quite disturbing. Please help me getting rid of Heart Beat in Right Ear.
Thanx

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.