Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Stinky Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon all

Weather: back in the 70's again

Sleep: Restless...Kept dreaming about the ex because of a fight over ds1 last night

Mood: Way depressed over everything

Plans: Got up feeling semi-ok and planned to work on the mural. Was sitting here surfing the net and it all happened again. Vision in left eye to match the right, equalibrium gone, dh taking a nap, my anxiety shoots through the roof and now I've got a headache but at least after 1 1/2 hrs my vision returned. Still a little woozy and very shaky. So my plans for the day are shot. So this is happening about every 3-4 days, so who the heck knows. I just want it to stop.

I hope the rest of you are having a good, calm and relaxing Sunday and dealing with the time change ok.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

monkeybee responded:
Hi Melly...I've thought about you several times. I sure hope it gets better soon. Did you ever find out when you can expect this to stop and if you can expect your vision to return? I sure hope its soon.

Weather: warm and beautiful

Sleep: very little, about 4 hours...I hope the insomnia is not returning.

Mood: good

Plans: been cleaning the house and being lazy, simultaneously.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.