Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thank God Monday's over daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
In case you couldn't tell from my title, yesterday was one of those days, and I'm so glad it's over!!! I swear, one more fight with hubbie and I'm gonna check myself into the hospital just to stop the fights!!!

Weather: Well it's pitch black outside, but the news says it's supposed to be sunny and high 50's.

Mood: Not in good place. Have a very very short fuse and the least little thing will set me off. Dangerous place for me to be.

Sleep: What's that???? Went to bed at a reasonable time, still up waaayyyy too early. I HATE MANIA!!!! All I want is some friggin sleep so I'm not tired all day, and I'm lucky if I get 6 1/2 hours. Ugh!!!!

Plans: Have an appt with GP this morning. I've been losing a lost of weight, which is good, but it's kinda starting to freak me out. Especially since diabetes runs on both sides of the family and there are a few other things I want to discuss with her. Afterwards have to run by the post office next door, then counselor this evening. Busier than yesterday, but hopefully a better day. Got my fingers crossed that there are no fights. So sick of fighting. Just want to get the laundry done and the apartment cleaned. Nothing else. Have a good day my awesome friends.

Jess

melly2210 responded:
Morning. I agree. The day sucked the big one. I can't remember if I've posted here or not, but dh had a 99% blockage in a major arterial artery which ended up in a massive heart attack and ICU stay over the weekend. I don't know if I posted or not

Weather: Rainy, dreary and cool. One of those stay in bed kind of days

Sleep: Not enough. I am exhausted and dh has already started txting me this morning to tell me they're discharging him. All I want to do is curl up and go to sleep for a few more hours

Mood: Very depressed and extremely angry. That edge of the fence kind of thing where I know I am going to fall, I just don't know which side. Pretty sure it's going to be the angry side when I get to the hospital.

Plans: Since I have been informed that dh is being discharged today (yes, you have read that correctly), I have to call the cardiologist and ask him if he is out of his mind and inform him that dh has already called work to return back TOMORROW. Then go to the hospital and either pick him up anyway OR go to tell him it's a no go and he's staying. God help him if it's AMA. Actually going to attempt to cook for myself at the very least today since over the last 2 days I have had a couple bowls of cereal, a bagel and cream cheese, a mcdouble, and a taco bell chicken burrito. And no, my vision issues haven't improved. I think I am pushing back the dissociation thing my sheer will at this point. Praying that they keep him so I can get at least one day to recoup a tiny bit of energy.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
ROFLMAO re-thank God Mondays over. Too funny. I hate Mondays

Hello my dahlings

Weather:warm

Sleep: good

Mood: anxious

Plans: Need to go back to the dentist today. He needs to shave off some sharp edges of the invisiligne mouth pieces I picked up yesterday. Also Im going to tell him that I want the company to make a new top piece because the one they gave me is only 95% complete. One end only covers half of my molar and isn't flush against the tooth. I paid full price and I expect a full set. Then I need to make some phone calls because my health ins. still has the pre approval form that I Dr. sent them. My Dr. even put an URGENT rush on the form. I will be out of my Lyrica by tomorrow and the Dr. told me that they don't have any trial packs that they can give me. Not sure what I will do if I can't get Lyrica, suffer I guess.

Have a good one peeps. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.