Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Barely holdin on
blonde303 posted:
I am in so much pain and am grieving yet again! I want to kill myself and get it over with! The pain of living is too much! I have the building picked out! I will never live with a fall that huge! I will be a broken bag of bones just like I feel! I can't live everyday feeling like this and my family seeing me like this! I cry a lot and some times don't even know why. I am manic depressed/ Bipolor, PTSD, and High anxiety! I have been dx and tx with meds that don't work! I am hopeless! I have two daughters who try their best to cheer me up and before they would have, but this last 2 weeks I have been so bad that I can barely hear what anyone has to say! I feel a huge hole in my chest like a shotgun hole, I wish! My babies need me and my family would be sad but I know that everyone would be happier if I wasn't whining about my problems and asking for help. I am a burden to everyone! I an going to do the world a favor by getting out of it! I am cold and my heart is about completely frozen to the point where I don't care about anything but dying and not being in pain anymore! I don't want to leave my girls but I think they would be better off not having the pain of seeing and feeling my pain when I can't help but show it! My oldest blames herself for my depression because she convinced me to leave an abusive boyfriend 2 weeks ago but I have been feeling this way most of my life and the worst for a couple months now! I need to be on meds but I need to find a very good counselor and we are homeless now and I can't get established with one til I know where we will be living. Til then I need to talk to someone or I will not make it out of this this time!
Is there a support group in my area that I can join? Denver CO 80219

Ali

LoddyA responded:
Hi,i am sorry you are feeling so badly.If you need to talk I guess you and i could have a dialogue here if you want.Not meaning to impose on you.I know you've probably heard this many times before,but you are NOT alone and don't have to go it alone,that's what groups like this are for.Please let me know if i can help you in some way.Am praying for you
Laura

slik_kitty responded:
west pines at lutheran has support groups. they also have a really good dbt class. presbyterian st luke's has a good cbt class. if you don't have insurance, call jefferson county mental health on w colfax. they have a support group.

welcome to our group. it's a good place to be to get and give help.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.