Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Finally Friday!
monkeybee posted:
Good Morning friends!

Weather: cold but sunny

Sleep: tossed and turned

Mood: stressed

Plans: hang out with these kiddos and thank God its Friday, lol!

ibex7 responded:
Obligated to report this one. Goat got a speeding ticket in the old Buick last night. It was the old speed trap game.

Our town has stooped to this in order to help solve the tax shortfalls during the Obama economic fiasco. The city council also passed a law to prevent other motorists from flashing their headlights at vehicles proceeding into the traps.

Is this a great country, or what?

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: warm right now, hot later

Sleep: not good at all

Mood: ok for now but I feel kinda off, ya know the feeling when you know there is something lying just under the skin, something like anxiety, depression, mania, etc.

Plans: Not sure. Would like to grocery shop today. I am making a bracelet for a friend which would take a normal person an hour but I tend to put it together, not like how it looks, pick different beads, string it again, tear it down again and the process goes on and on. Will watch a movie with hubby tonight.

Thats all folks. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

ddnos replied to ibex7's response:
OMG Goat! And you expect me to accept your goatly matramony after having succumbed to the speed trap game? Debbie rolls her eyes in disbelief! lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck replied to ddnos's response:
Weather: Couldn't ask for better. Sunshine, warm south breeze, high 80's. Love it!!!

Sleep: Ugh, not enough, but I've been catching little cat naps here and there.

Mood: Itching for a fight.

Plans: Was waiting for Maintenance to come do some work, they're finally here and gone, but have to do it over again Monday because someone in the office goofed up. So ready to tell them and hubby too what I think of this place. It was nice when we moved in, but the past few years it's gone down hill. We've got at least one if not two neighbors selling drugs, another that's a fence for stolen goodd, and finally several who are over reccomended occupancy. The last doesn't bother me too much, it's the rest that does. Plus when I first moved in 8 years ago, we had 24/7 security. Now all we got is some patrol company that maybe hits us twice a night and don't even ask them to come by durtting the day. I want our dishwasher replaced because the one we have is rusting away in several places, we can't use the top rack (not if you want the dishes to get clean), and you can only load the back part of it if you want the dishes to come clean. The rinse agent dispensor thingie is broken so no help there, and nothing wants to come clean most of the time. There are other problems too. I hate this place!!! But I've gotten on my soap box so it's time for me to leave. Later.

J

ibex7 replied to ddnos's response:
Sorry CocoPals, I'm suffering from cold nights, sleeplessness, and a lackalovin' all at the same time. Boy could I use a nite on the couch with a warm and cozy love interest, a new movie, popcorn, a glass of wine, (this means maybe you, ddnos), then a double dose of EffleXor.
Please, Debbie, accept my interest in matrimony with you as a compliment. I'm just saying I think you're kinda' cute.

As for the speed trap, its just a dark section of vacant fourlane road with a 35 MPH speed limit. . . . . . . Hmmm . . . . What color are your eyes?

tryforever responded:
Hi all...

Weather: Overcast and cold..

Sleep: 7 hours..hard to fall asleep

Mood: A little on the low side

Plans: My day is done..looked after my favorite little guy and worked this evening..

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

L

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
well if goat hadn't been speeding, then goat wouldn't have gotten a ticket. he he he

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.