Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Getting The Procedure Run Around Again!!!
bpcookie posted:
So last week I had the temp. procedure done, so next week I wanted to set up an apt. to have the real procedure done. The front desk said that I needed to get another temp. procedure done again, then see their Dr. (who is out of town until april) who will write up a request and send it to my ins. who in turns sends the authorization to the Dr. and then they schedule the fake procedure. But Ive already had two different procedures done and had to go through all of their BS policies. I wanted to skip all the BS and just go straight to the real procedure.

Seriously, why is it so hard? All of this is costing me a lot of money, not to mention all that wasted time. Days go by, months go by and because of their stupid policies I end up suffering day after day, month after month. I want this pain GONE!!!!! ASAP.

Im so disappointed, I realy thought I could get my procedure done next week.
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

jselleck responded:
(((((Hugs))))) my dear dear Cookie. I'm so sorry that you're getting the run around by everyone. That's no fun no matter what you're trying to get done. Hope things go better for you soon. Take care.

Jess

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Thanks honey bunny, Im hoping that I can go through a loop hole and go straight to the surgeon muah
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.