Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Silly Saturday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning all. I thought about writing everything backwards, but we get confused enough as it is. So....

Eatherway: oolcay ownay utbay armingway upway aterlay

EepSlay: Otnay enoughay. Ogdays antedway outway ootay earlyay

Oodmay: Ifhtingfay epressionday. anxiousay

Ansplay: Oggieday arkpay. Readyalay aintedpay ormay ofay ymay uralmay. ds1's 16th irthdaybay artypay odaytay. ifteenfay eoplepay. Ookingcay innerday.

Avehay a ooday eryoneevay!!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck responded:
Melly, you're a nut!!! Must be the lack of sleep, because I can almost understand what you wrote.

Weather: Another fantastic day in Texas. Makes me wish that hubbie had the day off so we could do something outside together. Oh well, plenty of more nice days to come before it get hotter than, well you know.

Sleep: FINALLY GOT MORE THAN 6 HRS!!! ACTUALLY GOT 8 1/2!!!!! Yea me!!!

Mood: Lookin' up. What a difference a good nights sleep can make. lol

Plans: Watch basketball and fold clothes all day. This is my favorite time of year, well along with Christmas, and I'm so happy it's finally here. Now if Indiana just gets a high seed and their first round games are on CBS and not cable, I'll really be happy. Take care beepers and have a wonderful fantastic day.

J

skypper responded:
howdy doooody everybodies!

westher today warm sunny in the 80's

sleep was really goood

moood is awesome

plans,
hsve to run a few rerrands, take my girls to the store and then see what else is going on.
i had a cool dream last night and cookie and dyanne were in it!I was shopping at costco, but this costco had like a mexican restraunt hidden in the middle of it and so the three of us were there eating all the stuff from my cart and drinking and messing around with people...hehehehe...idk how long we were there but it was a really long time. and when i finally got home, we had guests and everyone was starving andthey were helping unload and all the packages were opened, LMAO!and i ws like oh i had to try some! it was so funny

oh and sooory for al lthe typos my hand is seriously messed up rifht now and it hurts to type so getting through this as quick as posssible

see you all later!!!
have fantstic caturday!!!

~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

bpcookie responded:
Hello all my dahlings

Weather: very warm

Sleep: good

Mood: happy, cheerful, wonderful. I have no idea why but I'm just gonna go with it.

Plans: Play LOTRO with hubby, maybe take dog for a walk, make a bracelet and also decorate this adorable hat I bought at the dollar store. Im gonna make that hat look like I spent $30 on it. hehehe. Tonight me and hubby will watch a movie and if I haven't take any pain meds, I may drink a glass of wine and eat lots of cheese.

Have a good day. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.