Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Maggie
bpcookie posted:
Maggie honey bunny, First off, are you ok? I haven't heard from you in a while. Well when I say while I actually mean a few days. I got your sweet card and those awesome socks. As usual my dog stole one and ran off with it. I had to chase her down and get it before she ate it.

I sent you an email so don't forget to check your email box. anyways honey, I hope your doing well.

Love

Cookie muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

bpcookie responded:
bump

bpcookie responded:
Maggie, where are you??? I am getting worried about you.

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Calling all Maggie's: Calling all Maggie's! Well, only ONE Maggie! The one and only Maggie that we love! So where the heck are you, missy!? Dontcha know that you're supposed to keep a close eye on us, most especially the "trouble makers" such as cookie and kitty? Sheeeeeeeesh! Also, I'm in need of some icecream, so where are you? tap tap tap tapping my fingers, just waiting for you to get here....going into icecream withdrawals as we speak!

Are you at the flea market?
If so, it's time to come home, OK? You've purchased enough fleas already!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

margaroo replied to ddnos's response:
Oh, ladies, you make me feel so much better. If you read my Thursday post, you will see I am having trouble sleeping and depression. If I lived closer to someone, I think I could feel better. I guess I need to log in, even if I don't feel like it, because I love my friends here.

Debbie - I need a gallon of Rocky Road. I'll put your address in my GPS and pick some up along the way. I will be there ASAP. Hell, I might even fly up to see you. I need my friends and some laughs.

As for keeping an eye on you, you don't behave even if I have you in check. What's Mama Maggie to do?

Hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.