Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Bipolar Pen Pal
Laurenanniegurl posted:
Hi, I am in need of a bipolar pen pal. I want to talk about life's issues living with this disorder and hopefully get a small support system to lean on when I am having troubles. I want it to be a two way relationship since it takes effort from both individuals to truly be supportive of each other. If you feel the same way and think you can be very candid then shoot me and email!

Thanks Lauren

Laurenanniegurl@yahoo.com

sandtiger responded:
I'll be your penpal.

I love things like that.

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

ANGER77 responded:
Hi my name is fiona i am in need of a bipoler pen pal i want to
talk about life issuies living with bipoler and how you cope , i want it to be a two way relashionship as it take,s affect on individule,s for us both, i feel the same way,and think that i can be very helpfull and supportive towards you thank you fiona x

ANGER77 replied to sandtiger's response:
well how and what do you do to cope with you,re be the wright
pen pal if you feel the same way

flasunshine62 replied to ANGER77's response:
Hi my name is Sandy and I could really use a pen-pal I have bipolar disorder and see a physiatrist every 2 months ...I also suffer with Rheumatoid Arthritis ...I would really like to find a lady around my age 50 to help each other out when it gets really dark to lift each other up ...Please contact me if anyone is interested...Thank you ! Sandy

captain_stoner replied to sandtiger's response:
What kind of pen pal?? Smail mail or emial?? I'm in need of both. Saw your post in a search and thought I would send you a reply in hopes you are still interested.

Captain Stoner

emiwe26 responded:
I was just diagnosed last month with a mix of bipolar 1 and rapid cycling. I would to have an email pen pal. If anyone is interested please let me know. If you want to know more about me;
I am a female, 28 years old and from the south

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.