Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thur Thur Thursday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Morning y'all.

Weather: Can't tell, still dark. But supposed to be nice and sunny. Gonna hit 88 on Saturday.

Sleep: Same ol' complaint. Not enough. Only about 6 or so this morning. Man I HATE mania!!!!

Mood: Tired, bitchy, and cranky.

Plans: Have physical therapy this morning, then dash into target for a few last minute items I need to finish dinner tonight. Having our friend Josh over. Nice to have company. Need to vacuum, do some laundry and fold it, and some dishes some where in there also. Busy busy day. Gotta love those days. Sooo looking forward to next week. No appts but the bare minium. and I wish I could cancel them also. But alas, such is the burden i must bare. Have a good day Beeps. (((((Hugs)))))

jess,

ddnos responded:
Weather - cool and sunny

Sleep - good

Mood - not as good as my sleep last night

Plans - shower, get dressed, have phone session this afternoon to talk primarily about my issues re barriers to volunteer and work
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
J honey, do you have a stuttering issue?

He- He- Hello dahlings,

Weather: ho- ho- hot

Sleep: good

Mood: who knows. I have been up and down lately. Never know what I will feel like.

Plans: Chores. I may work on the hat that I have been decorating. I need to fix a necklace that I made. Also, I should be in bed taking it easy because Ive had some horrible pain issues the last few days. My hip is one of those issues. I feel like my thigh bone is gonna pop right out of my hips socket.

You all take care. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie, if you want, I can jump on thigh bone to pop it securely in hip socket free of charge. lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

margaroo replied to ddnos's response:
Good afternoon my friends!

Weather: Sunny - about 70.

Sleep: I have not been sleeping well for the past 2 weeks. I wake up at least twice during the night and I have a hard time getting back to sleep. If I try to take a nap during the day, I go into "twilight" sleep for 10 minutes or so. I don't know if this is due to pain, but not sleeping does not help the pain.

Mood: Depressed. My daughter is angry with me. She mentioned a couple weeks ago that she would be in town for the marathon, but I wasn't watching the news or reading the newspaper, so I didn't realize last Sunday was the LA marathon. Then I got mixed up on when we would be able to visit with her. She caught me walking out the door when I was going to a friend's wedding, and I was doing part of the catering for the party, so I was focused on that. She thought she and my husband could get together at 2:30, I told her I couldn't. I thought she said she would see us after I returned from the wedding, about 4pm. When 2:30 came and went she spoke with my husband about the mix-up,she told him she was worried about me. I know she thinks I take too many psych drugs and pain meds, and it is true these drugs do make me in a fog a lot. She called me last night about a family event and she was snippy with me. I told my husband that she is that emotional because she is pregnant, but the fact remains that I feel guilty and depressed. I am supposed to go for a massage as a part of my physical therapy, but I don't want to shower and get out of the house. I just want to bury my head in the blankets and hide. I seem to do a lot of this anyway, but I have to hide my mood from my husband. He is worried about our son and he doesn't need to add me to the list.. I just want to cry.

Plans: I am going to try to push myself out of the house. This could either make me feel better or make me so freaked out I want to medicate myself to sleep...if I can get some sleep.

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.