Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Fantastic Friday
monkeybee posted:
Good Morning Friends!

Weather: freezing cold!

Sleep: Maybe 4 hours

Mood: don't know yet, hopefully better

Plans: Spend time with the kiddos. Maybe tonight go shopping for a maternity dress for Easter since I'm starting to barely show (earlier with # 3!).

I hope you all have a happy Friday and a great weekend!

jselleck responded:
Monkeybee congrats!!!! Three, wow you're truly blessed. Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet??? Wish you all the luck in your pregnancy. My family said it was supposed to be cold for the next several days and you all might get snow. Hope you don't. Not to rub it in or anything, but it's supposed to be sunny and 88 tomorrow. (= Stay warm and be safe!!!

Weather: Overcast, not sure how warm. Too dang early.

Mood: ???? Too tired to care.

Sleep: What's that??? Couldn't get to sleep last night and my darling loving husband woke me up too dang early.

Plans: Mess around on the computer, maybe go shopping, not sure. Trying to decide if I want to grill hamburgers or steak tomorrow since it's supposed to be nice and we found out the complex put in nice grills up by the picnic area. Sometimes it pays to go walking. (smirk) Hope everyone has a fantastic friday and wonderful week-end.

Jess

bpcookie responded:
ooohhhhh Monkeybee, you little stinker. I didn't know you were preggers. How neat. Congrats hun.
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: gonna be a hot one and not because of me either. hahaha

Sleep: ok

Mood; good so far

Plans: Not sure. If I felt well enough I could go grocery shopping, I may finish a necklace and bracelet, I may work on my hat, I just don't know what I will end up doing today. *shrug*

Have a good one folks. muahs

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
J honey, grill streak tomorrow and I will be there. But then again, I like hamburgers too. Oh, cook both. Hope you sleep better tonight. smoochies

ddnos responded:
Congrats monkeybee on the lil monkey to be lol

Weather - OMG, just looked an it's 28 degrees! Doesn't God know it's spring? lol

Sleep - slept great with the help of stress and temazepam!

Mood - not too bad

Plans - Maybe go to costco - need me some blueberries! well ,and a few other things, but da booberries is priority! Did you know that blueberries (among other foods) are a good anti-inflammatory food? I've been reading on eating anti-inflamatory foods and avoiding pro-inflammatory foods, to try to reduce the inflamation in my body the natural way. There's a lot to be said for this method..my sister has inflammatory problems too and she adheres to thsee foods and it hellps her!

Ok, plans, Debbie, we're talking about plans.....oh heck, I don't know! Other than costco, my plan today is to just do whatever is set before me to do at the time. lol Oh, I think I iwll read some more of my tdocs book..it's really good!

Have a great day and weekend, and try to get into trouble...oopps, I mean, stay out of trouble!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

monkeybee replied to ddnos's response:
Thanks guys! I am only 13 weeks so don't know if it's a girl or boy yet; I'll find out in about 7 weeks. We're excited!

margaroo replied to monkeybee's response:
Good afternoon my friends!

I had keyed in 80% of my post, when the screen started to jump around. I'm only giving highlights now.

Weather: Sunny and in the 70's.

Mood: Frustrated and tired.

Sleep: Terrible. I'm going to make this as simple as can be. I have not slept well for 2 weeks because of pain in my hips and my sciatica is inflamed. . I have been using Ambien and Seroquel, which had been subscribed by my pdoc. I was not able to sleep more than 20 minutes during the day on Thursday, so it took me 45 minutes to get to sleep. Then In walks my husband, wakes me up so I can get another Ambien for him. I told him no because he had taken the max. I was so pissed off that he woke me up for that. I have told him in the past he needs his doc to change his sleeping pill and get a small amount of Tylenol with codeine for the times he gets a stress headache. I feel like I need a note to his doctor for the meds he needs when Tim goes in for his 3 month evaluation.

Plans: I cancelled a physical therapy appt because I am too tired. I am hoping to get a nice nap in.

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

jselleck replied to margaroo's response:
Cookie darling, I would love to have you here. However I'm sad to report that a dang front came through today and it's supposed to not only rain tomorrow but now only get to 73. So no cookout. Yet. But eventually spring will sprung and I'll get my steak. Have a good week-end girlfriend.

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.