Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Facebook, etc
monkeybee posted:
How do you guys find each other? How are you so close outside of here?

What if I want in on the fun?

bpcookie responded:
Hi honey, the reason why some of us are so close is because many of us have been on this board for years. We send emails to eat other, chat on skype, send cards to each other and even talk on the phone to each other. I have even chatted to Debbie via skype/phone/video. I have also met one person on the board also. I don't have facebook because I don't want ppl from my past finding me.

You can email me at runracey@msn.com, you can also find me on Skype by using the same email.

p.s. Please, emailing me is for women only, no men. Also, if you are a stranger/newbie please don't email me until I have gotten to know you better on this board. I hope you understand. Also, if your a weirdo, don't even bother. lol
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
Thank you Cookie...that would make sense, lol. I don't have skype but I appreciate you giving me your email. I hope I don't sound too forward, I know I might, but I have come to love you guys and find you all very supportive, indeed, friends!

bpcookie replied to monkeybee's response:
Forward? Nah, not at all. You would sound forward if you asked me to marry you. LOL. In truth, I adore you and think of you as a friend. If I didn't I wouldnt have given you my email addy. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Hi Monkey, I don't check my e-mail often, but you can find me on Facebook, under the name Jessica Selleck. Hence my username on here, jselleck. We already have so much in common, re Louisville, I would love to get to know you better. Take care and stay warm this week-end!!!

slik_kitty responded:
i'm on facebook as slik kitty and yahoo messenger as slik.kitty.

monkeybee replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks slik. I just sent you a friend request.

Sandtiger responded:
you can email me if you want, and I can give you my FB info too ... jehanson24@gmail.com

~ San
:: Living is more than just being alive - Anberlin ::

monkeybee replied to Sandtiger's response:
Thanks San! I just sent you an email.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.