Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Something good for a change. Possible trigger.
jselleck posted:
Happy Friday evening my darling Beepers. I have some really good news for a change. I got to talk to my father this evening and it went really well. He had his three month checkup with his cancer doctor (lymphoma) yesterday and his numbers were good for a change. Great news, considering last time he went, they were mainly in the the high low area. We griped about the Indiana game not being on CBS (college basketball for those not from a basketball state like I am), their win, chances in the tourney, and the season in general. It was sooo good to talk to him. We also talked about the upcoming baseball season, rookies to watch, the Josh Hamilton situation between the Rangers and the Angels, card collecting, and this and that. One of the best conversations I've had with him since IU got beat by Butler back in December. I'm soo happy right now. I even got my goals met today. Did two loads of laundry and got them folded, and vacuumed the apartment. I feel good right now. Hoping tomorrow is just as good. Take care everyone.

Jess

slik_kitty responded:
yay jess! glad it's going well for your dad.

jselleck replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks Kitty. I am too!!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.