Rain, rain, GO AWAY!!!! Saturday daily post. Possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Morning my darling Beepers. Hope your weather is better than mine and you're gonna have a beautiful day.

Weather: Been raining for the past 3 hrs. Know we need the rain, but it was supposed to be NICE today!!! I HATE cold fronts.

Sleep: What's that???? Woke up way too early and couldn't get to sleep last night. Nuff said.

Mood: Don't know. Think my body may be trying to flip cycles which would be really nice, just don't know.

Plans: Laundry, laundry, and more laundry. IU won yesterday, which is great, may watch some more of the tourney. Don't know. Need to do dishes also. Yuck. Take care my friends and have a fantastic day.

Jess

ddnos responded:
G'day, everyone!

Weather - upper 40's and sunny

Sleep - not too bad

Mood - mostly pretty good

Plans - I'm so behind in that department today that I don't know if I will even get myself out the door today! In fact, I don't even think I want to. Some days I just like to keep the curtains closed, stay inside and do whatever around the house. I think today might be one of those days; but I really should get out at least a little bit. Sigh. Sometimes I'm just so sick of myself, you know? Today is one of those days too.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

melly2210 responded:
Evening all....

Weather: Hot and humid. Close to 90 and we're expecting rain later tonite after being poured on last night.

Sleep: Let's just say that I watched 6 episodes of Friends, 2 of According to Jim, 4 of The George Lopez show and 4 of My Wife and Kids. I think I finally dozed off on the couch close to 5:30 and ds2 was up at 7:30 banging around in the kitchen for bfast and flipping channels on the tv''

Mood: Manic and angry.

Plans: Took a short nap this morning. Laundry washed and hesitated hanging it out to dry, but clouds cleared up and on the line they went. Ds2 and I dug out the full sun veggie bed. Tilled the soil and prepped it for planting. Planted the seeds in egg cartons so I can transplant. Maybe this week I'll dig out the area for the shade plants so I can transplant those too. Hang/fold the dry laundry. Dishes, make dinner. And spend the 40 minutes it takes to dish out a week's worth of meds for DH and myself. Probably watch a movie with ds1 again tonite since dh will likely crawl into bed after dinner and rest.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson