Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sunday...a new week to start fresh post *possible triggers*
margaroo posted:
Good afternoon my friends. Where is everyone?

Weather: Sunny, in the high 70's.

Sleep: Better - wake up only once due to wearing a TheramaCare wrap around my hips and increasing my Ambien.

Mood: Irritable, Not happy with my life.

Plans: I had envisioned getting up, showered, dressed and out to Target. Here I sit in my PJs and my hair slicked back with a headband. Now my goal is not to eat every sweet or bread concoction in the house.

If I forgot anything, just add it in. I hope everyone is having fun somewhere, too busy to post.

Hugs and extra ones to those who need them.

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{Maggie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm sorry you are not feeling well and not happy with your life. What could you do that would change that?

Do yourself a favor, don't eat all the sweets in the house or you will regret it later! lol Believe me, I know!
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck replied to ddnos's response:
Margo I am sooo jealous of the weather you had!!! It was cold and rainy here in Texas. YUCK!!!

Weather: Cold, Windy, and Rain. Again YUCK!!!

Sleep: Only about 7 hrs. Sooo did not want to get up. But promised a friend to meet her at church.

Mood: Wonderful, fantastic, can't complain. I think the turn is here. (=

Plans: Went to morning service at my church, then had lunch with a couple friends and went back to a friend's apartment to hang out. Went to Sam's with a buddy, spent too much money, but it was our turn to buy laundry supplies. Sigh, thursday can NOT GET HERE SOON ENOUGH!!! Pay day for both of us. Played Star Trek Catan with two of my friends, won for a change. Had a blast. Went to evening service with a buddy at her church, then came back to my place and ate pizza and watched Mean Girls. Really like that movie. Now it's after 1 am and I'm wasting time til I can FINALLY get some sleep. Right now too pumped to go to bed. Sigh. Sandman where of where art thou???

later,

Jess

slik_kitty responded:
maggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! glad to see you. speaking of eating. i got a new microwave yesterday and we were eating everything microwaveable just to test it out. lol

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.