Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Musty Monday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning all

Weather: Chilly, windy and supposed to get worse. At least there's not tornadoes today - I hope.

Sleep: Restless. Not good. Got some sleep.

Mood: Still PO'd and aggravated. Depressed. Disappointed in self due to progress on my OT for my arm/wrist. Pain levels up so I am sure that's part of it all.

Plans: Woke with horrible migraine which made me vomit up morning meds. YAY! Went to OT anyways. Still dark and here I am with the darkest sunglasses I could find on. Home. Need to call dr's about refills of meds that I accidentally missed among the 13 new ones for hubby. Need to call another dr, but can't remember why. Should do dishes but screw it, they'll be there later. Going to go back to bed. See if I can shake this migraine. If not, ER trip it is for the "cocktail." I hate those visits.

Hope your day is better than mine!!!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck responded:
Great minds think alike, huh??? Sorry you're having a bad day. Hope you feel better soon hon. Take care. (((((((Hugs))))))))

Jess

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: up to 85 degs today

Sleep: good

Mood: not sure yet. Anymore I cry one minute, laugh the next. *shrug*

Plans: Not sure, all depends on my pain issues. Last night I had terrible tail bone pain. Doesn't it figure, my VLSC pain wasn't so bad but my tail bone made up for it. *rolling eyes*. I've been trying to make a bracelet to match the two necklaces that I made, but the bracelets end up looking cheep, so I tear them down and try again and again. As Mercy told me once, if you get frustrated trying to do crafts, then walk away and come back later. I'm also in the middle of decorating a hat, so far it is so cute. I have found that hats don't fit me because my head is small (Debbie and Slike, don't even say it), so I need to fix all my hats so that they won't fall down over my eyes. Ok, thats enough blabbing for now.

Have a good one. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.