Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Just another Manic Monday, wish it was Tuesday.... daily post possible triggers
jselleck posted:
Okay, what can I say??? I love that song by the Bangles. Along with walk like an Egyptian of course. he he he

Weather: Sunny and COLD!!! Where did my lovely spring go??? Spring, oh Spring, please come back to us. We promise to appreciate you.

Sleep: Not enough. I'll be soooo glad for many reasons when the office gets their act together and 1 get the parts to fix our shower, and 2 decided what they're gonna do about our crappy dishwasher.

Mood: Surprisingly up. May be mania again, but hey, not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. I've got some energy, actually feel good, and am looking forward to the day. So go leave me alone!!

Plans. Laundry, cleaning, more laundry, may go fill out some applications if my friend actually shows for a change. We'll see. She sounded interested last night, but who knows.

That's my day, hope everyone else has a super fantastic tiggerroni day!!!

Jess

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: up to 85 degs today

Sleep: good

Mood: not sure yet. Anymore I cry one minute, laugh the next. *shrug*

Plans: Not sure, all depends on my pain issues. Last night I had terrible tail bone pain. Doesn't it figure, my VLSC pain wasn't so bad but my tail bone made up for it. *rolling eyes*. I've been trying to make a bracelet to match the two necklaces that I made, but the bracelets end up looking cheep, so I tear them down and try again and again. As Mercy told me once, if you get frustrated trying to do crafts, then walk away and come back later. I'm also in the middle of decorating a hat, so far it is so cute. I have found that hats don't fit me because my head is small (Debbie and Slike, don't even say it), so I need to fix all my hats so that they won't fall down over my eyes. Ok, thats enough blabbing for now.

Have a good one. muahs
WebMD Health Ambassador, BpCookie

margaroo replied to bpcookie's response:
Good afternoon my friends!

Weather: Sorry Jess, another sunny beautiful day in LA LA Land.

Sleep: OK. Woke up twice, but only had problems falling back the second time at 5 am. I didn't have a ThermaCare pack to wear. Those things are expensive, but they are wonderful!

Mood: Magic mood surgery. I felt depressed yesterday until 10 pm, when I spoke with an old friend. Today I had to get showered and dressed because a workman was coming to the house. He is running late, so I thought I would use the time to log in and check on my dear friends here. I stopped taking my Abilify today (OK with my pdoc) and I think that has helped. Hell, I don't care what changed, just happy that it did.

Plans: Doing some errands, including the best candy store in Los Angeles, See's Candy. I always get Easter candy there, a tradition in my family longer since the stone age. Then home because the workman just called and rescheduled for later this afternoon'

I know this is a hypo-manic day, and God do I love these days!

Hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

monkeybee replied to margaroo's response:
Hello friends!

Weather: Sleet, Snow and Freezing Cold

Sleep: 7 hours straight, woohoo

Mood: Good, for several days in a row!!! There must be something in the BP water, lol.

Plans: went to the doctor this morning and heard the sweet sound of a little beating heart! 26 weeks to go .

jselleck replied to margaroo's response:
I love manic days also!!! I usually get sooo much done!!! And I forgive you and Cookie for the nice weather. It's supposed to maybe return here next week. Just glad I'm not living in INdianapolis still. My aunt called my grandmother and they have 8 inches of snow!!!! Can you believe that???!!!! With only 6 days left in March they have 8 inches of snow!!!. Go figure.

J

bpcookie responded:
J honey, I love the new pic. btw, how were you able to change your pic? They no longer have the browse button and the area where you are supposed to add the jpeg code/letter thingy, it won't even let ya put anything in there. So, how did you do it? Are you using firefox?
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Thanks Cookie, appreciate the compliment. As to how I changed my pic, I just went to my account like usual and hit the browse button. Don't know why it's not on your page, but it was on mine. Upper right hand corner. If that doesn't work, try contacting webmd. Good luck.

Jess

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
AHA!!!! Now I know how to do it. I don't ever sign out of WebMD so I never go to my account page. Anyways, I finally changed my pic. I don't like the new pic. much but it shows my new hair style. I'm trying to bring back the 60's. lol. If you could only see the dress that I'm wearing in the pic. Its like a perfect 60's house wife dress. But believe me, I ain't NO house wife.
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.