Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky Wednesday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Another wild and wacky Wednesday. Sigh...

Weather: Nice and Sunny, may get up to low 70's.

Mood: ????? Just got up, too tired. Ask again in a few hours.

Sleep: 8 glorious hours!!! Yea!!!!

Plans: Tdoc appointment, physical therapy, Matt has to work 4 hrs tonight. maybe cook dinner. Sooo disapointed in myself. I had lost 20 lbs and was feeling really good about myself for a change, and I weighed myself this morning and I've gained 8 lbs!!! 8 friggin pounds!! I've been cooking healthy meals, and upped the amount of exercise I was doing a week, just not the same exercises, and I'm going insane!!! Don't know what I'm gonna do, but something has got to change soon!!!!

Have a great day my fellow beepers!!!

Jess

monkeybee responded:
Hello!
Weather: Still cold

Sleep: 9 hours

Mood: down

Plans: do nothing maybe, except try to stay on my schedule.

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings,

Weather, looks like a hot one, just like me. hahahaha lol whew, Im in a goofy mood today.

Sleep: Good, I think. I'm not sure cause I was asleep.

Mood: Good, goofy, laughing already. I just hope nothing happens to ruin it.

Plans: hhhmm What should I do first? Ooohhhh the options that I have. I'm already hurting this morning so it depends on how much I hurt and were I hurt. I'm trying to make a bracelet for a friend but having difficulties. I'm very particular when I'm making a gift, it has to be perfect and it usually takes me weeks to finish. I made a purse for a friend once, I repainted the pic. on the purse so many times that it quadrupled the weight of the purse.

We will watch Survivor tonight and after I will watch reruns of The Walking Dead.

Have a fab days dauhlings. muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

bpcookie responded:
J honey, Is that a recent pic.? Because you look so darn pretty. Anyways, gaining weight after losing weight sucks!!! It has happened to me time and time again. Lately I haven't been eating during the day because I just don't want to and now I'm losing weight, the very unhealthy way. So keep doing what your doing honey. Keep making those healthy meals and take vitamins. Good luck on your diet. muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

bpcookie replied to monkeybee's response:
Monkeybee baby, (it rhymes) If you feel up to it, drop me an email sometime. Perhaps I can cheer you up. Or write a goofy post in Grumpy Groupies and others will post with an equally goofy reply. The Goat is really good at his replies and cracks me up every time. hugs to you.

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
Thanks Cookie.

melly2210 responded:
Evening all...

Weather: Windy and in the 60's but the wind makes it feel much colder

Sleep: Eh. So so. After dh came back from the labor pool (he's playing taxi driver cause that's all he's allowed to do), we snuggled up cause it was still cold and took a long nap.

Mood: Anxious and irritable. On the depressed side of things.

Plans: Called about prescription issues. Resolved one, the other is going to be a fight with the insurance co. Called the sub-company that manages pdocs and tdocs. Got a few names. Called and made an appt with new pdoc who's nurse took my med list and went "holy moly! that's a lot! I can see why you are so concerned." So I only have to wait a week and half to see the new doc. Thank goodness. I'll call tomorrow about tdoc and hope I can get in ASAP too because I need an impartial party to vent. Went with dh to a light lunch. Visited an old neighbor. Already in jammies and it's 6:30. Will watch some idol.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie girl!

I am the same way with my craft stuff too! I am a perfectionist! I've been painting a HUGE wall mural which is a tree. I'm down to leaves on the branches. Gonna put pictures of the family on it, but can't pick which ones I want to go up or frames. And the leaves? I'm not pleased with the dozen of so I've done and I keep running more paint and different colors over them. LOL. I'll post a couple shots now and one sample of what I want it to look like. Maybe tomorrow. And later whenever I finish it. I also started refinishing an antique credenza, but I couldn't strip it the way I wanted and then I had my surgery. So it's sitting here pissing me off because I still can't get to it. ROFL

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 responded:
Hey Jess....

Weight loss is a major struggle. I'm starting into it, and since you've last seen me, I've probably gained 30 lbs. Finally off of the Seroquel, and I am going to start an exercise plan. Plateaus happen and there are set backs. Keep trying to move forward. It's been cold and icy and difficult to get out. So hang in there and keep going. I'll be your long distance weight loss partner if you want beginning the 3rd when I can get my own scale for the house. Let me know if you want to!

Miss you guys terribly. Love ya!!

margaroo replied to melly2210's response:
Hello my dear friends!

Weather: Sunny, running in the 60's.

Sleep: Good.

Mood: I feel great.

Future plans: My niece was at an animal shelter looking for a new baby. She knew that I was ready for a new little one to fill my heart, and she saw a sweet little poodle who is a snuggle bug, one who hasn't found a lap she didn't love. My husband had told me that he didn't want another dog until our house repairs are complete, which will a month or so. My niece is willing to foster the little one until we are ready. My niece emailed me a photo and you have never seen such a sweet face! The picture shows her head tilted to one side. I still had not said a word about anything to my husband, but I brought him in and showed him the picture and told him the story. He could not resist and he said, "looks like we have a new dog". I decided I wanted to name her Rosie. Rosie is the name my sister (my niece's mother) gave one of her dogs, also a little white ball or fur. I always thought that was a sweet name. One look at this little 8 pound precious bundle of fur, any heart would melt. My niece lives 45 miles away, so I have to wait until my sciatica pain gets a bit better before I drive that far, but you can bet that will be next week. I'm going with my heating pad if I have to. I haven't been this happy since I found out I was going to be a grandmother. As soon as my niece helps me change my picture, I'm going to introduce her to you.

Hundreds of hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Melly honey, So your having ins. problems too eh? Me too. I have to get my Dr.s to fill out pre auth. forms, send them to the ins., the ins. has to approve them, send it back to the Dr., then my Dr. calls the pharmacy. A pain in the azz. I'm having to pay over $200 for a few of my scripts. I hope you get your script issues dealt with soon. It really can wear on you mentally.

OMG, your doing a mural on the wall. I feel for you. lol. That would drive me crazy. I would do the same as you. I can't wait to see the pics of what you have done so far. Once I decided that I would be an abstract artist, thinking that doing abstract painting would be easy. NOT!!!!!. I was too much of a perfectionist. LOL. One day I took all my paints and squirted them all over the canvas, let them drip, I was so pissed and THAT was the end of THAT.

ROFL re- pissed about not being able to finish the credenza. I hear ya. I have half finished projects all over the place. Take care and muahs

bpcookie replied to margaroo's response:
Maggie, to speak of the devil or should I say angel. I think you are an angel. I sent you an email about the bracelet.

OMG!!!!!! You have a new fur baby. You HAVE to email me a photo. I can't wait till you can take her home. I am so very very excited for you. I wish I could be there with you when you pick her up. Now your heart will be whole again. This new baby will give you snuggles and laughter and you will probably be over protective just like I am. oooohhh Im so exxcited. lol. I will have to call you some time very soon. Oh how much fun you will have. Love ya honey. btw, you should write a special post so that everyone will know about your baby. love ya. muahs

melly2210 replied to margaroo's response:
I am so glad you just fell in love with a photo!!! I can't wait until you have Rosie and can love her up. I know you've been missing your little angel. Go and get her so both you and hubby can bond and love her up!!!! <3

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.