Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
We're getting a new dishwasher!!!! Daily post, possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
See title for my big news!!!

Weather: Cloudy and overcast. May rain. )=

Sleep: 8 1/2 glorious hours. Could have gotten more but back woke me up. That and the cats wanting breakfast. Sigh.... About as bad as two little kids jumping on mommy and daddy's bed.

Mood: Don't know.... Felt good yesterday morning, but got into a bad fight with Matt. He claims I'm dangerously manic, I don't know. Maybe I'm just dreaming and hoping too bad for my mania to end. All I do know is that I'm more than ready for this mania to end!!!

Plans: Wait for maintenance to finish installing our new dishwasher (Yea!!!), maybe if time permits go to Kroger's to pick up the ham for Easter, do a load of clothes so hubbie has a uniform for work tonight. After hubbie leaves, mess around on the computer, figure out what I'm gonna make for dinner tonight. I think I may try this new taco recipe I found. Gonna make homemade elephant ears for lunch, I know that. I need a treat, and if I fry them in olive oil they're not as fattening as they sound. Take care, and have a nice day. (((((((((HUGS)))))))

Jess

bpcookie responded:
two daily posts. This is becoming a habit.
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
Hello my beautiful friends!

Weather: Still cold...come on spring weather!

Sleep: great

Mood: don't know. I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin. Its not bad, only strange. Maybe its because I drank coffee and I haven't been because of the pregnancy.

Plans: Getting ready to do school with the girls, hang out with the kiddos, and watch the UL game tonight with my mom and dad.

Have a great day!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.