Thankfully its Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ pos. trigger
bpcookie posted:
Hello my Beeper Dahlings

Weather: gonna be another hottie

Sleep: it was tough trying to fall asleep because I was in a great deal of pain but once I fell asleep, I was out like a light

Mood: So far so good

Plans: Bible study, watch The Walking Dead series (yea, I know, the two don't really go together), chores, maybe do my crafts, chores and what ever my Bipolar mind tells me to do.

Take care my dahlings. muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

jselleck responded:
Great minds think alike Cookie darling. Hope you have a good day. ((((((Hugs))))))) to my darling Cookie Monster.

Jess

margaroo replied to jselleck's response:
Good afternoon my dear friends!

Weather: Very pleasant. Sunny with a slight breeze.

Sleep: Woke up a couple times, but went back to sleep after taking half a tab of my pain med.

Mood: Very good.

Plans: I am taking myself and my mother-in-law for a routine visit to the doc. My sweet MIL is almost 90 and gets around well but has a serious memory problem. I should talk, my husband took the car to be washed and a half hour later I didn't remember where he went. At least I remembered a few minutes later. I blame my psych meds (partially true) and my fibromyalgia fog (partially true) but I know it is my brain spacing out otherwise. Other than that I think I will be hanging around the house so I don't aggravate my sciatica. Listen to me, I am beginning to sound old senile like Cookie's signature and almost as senile as Goat. (Laugh Goat, that is a joke....or?)

Lots of hugs,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

melly2210 responded:
I'm late, but better late than never, right?

Weather: Sunny but still chilly. In 2 days we'll be back to mid-80's sick of this weather.

Sleep: Not so good. DH had a very bad night and after I finally gave up and moved to the couch to doze, he vomited in the bed and on the floor...so I had to clean up. Then I stayed up worrying.

Mood: Just depressed and feeling hopeless today

Plans: My OT appt for my wrist got rescheduled for Fri. Wasn't feeling much like going anyways. Crawled back into bed and went back to sleep. Got up to go to the diabetic class at the PCP that dh was supposed to attend as well, but he just dropped me off and left me. Needless to say, he isn't going to be very pleased with his portion sizes and diet transformation. And that's without the heart health factored in. Came home and vegged out watching Idol. Shocking the way the country voted this week.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson