Out of the dog house
ddnos posted:
Yeah, my tdoc is officially out of the dog house with me as of last night. lol. Some of you may remember that I was pretty angry with her our last session. So she emailed me last night and said that she would like to offfer, at her expense, a 1 hr phone session where I could just say whateer i needed to say and she would just listen and not offer any suggestions. I was pleasantly surprised because like I said before, that was THE worse session I ever had with her - EVER! I know she didn't like leaving things the way they were and she knew I was very angry with her, and I tried 2 times afterwards to explain exactly why (which had nothing to do with her words) - so I think she "got it" - I think we both just had a bad day that day, and I'm happy for the opportunity to clear things up and have a 2nd chance to talk about what I wanted to talk about in the first place the last session without having to pay for it!

So, I haven't disowned her. lol

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
yay!

ibex7 responded:
Double yay!
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
LOL Goat, when I first saw your reply I thought you said "double gay". I'm thinking, what does that have to do with anything. LOL. OMG, Im such a goof ball.

Anyways Debbie Doodles Dahling, love ya and triple yay!!!!!
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!