Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Out of the dog house
ddnos posted:
Yeah, my tdoc is officially out of the dog house with me as of last night. lol. Some of you may remember that I was pretty angry with her our last session. So she emailed me last night and said that she would like to offfer, at her expense, a 1 hr phone session where I could just say whateer i needed to say and she would just listen and not offer any suggestions. I was pleasantly surprised because like I said before, that was THE worse session I ever had with her - EVER! I know she didn't like leaving things the way they were and she knew I was very angry with her, and I tried 2 times afterwards to explain exactly why (which had nothing to do with her words) - so I think she "got it" - I think we both just had a bad day that day, and I'm happy for the opportunity to clear things up and have a 2nd chance to talk about what I wanted to talk about in the first place the last session without having to pay for it!

So, I haven't disowned her. lol

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
yay!

ibex7 responded:
Double yay!
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
LOL Goat, when I first saw your reply I thought you said "double gay". I'm thinking, what does that have to do with anything. LOL. OMG, Im such a goof ball.

Anyways Debbie Doodles Dahling, love ya and triple yay!!!!!
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.