Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
test
bpcookie posted:
test
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

ddnos responded:
did you pass?
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Debbie, Check your email. I got an email from you titled Re:. Did you send anything of that sort? Cause when I opened the email it had a link, but I did not click the link, I tired to close the window and it did not work. I even tried to close down my entire mail but in the end I had to click Alt/Delete/cnt. Not sure if anything is wrong, it could just be coincidental because msn. has changed to something else. Just wanted to warn you, just in case. hugs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
LMAO did I pass? ha silly girl

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Were those shoes made for walking?
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

BpFiorentino replied to ddnos's response:
test im back its Taylor

jselleck replied to BpFiorentino's response:
Welcome back Taylor!!!! (((((((((Hugs))))))) to ya girl!!!

BpFiorentino replied to jselleck's response:
thanks Jess hugs to you too

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.