Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Finally Friday Daily BP Post
BpFiorentino posted:
weather: nice and cool

sleep: could use more but i have too much energy

plans: spoke to Cookie this morning and it was a lovely surprise to hear from her. im going to have a couple friends over later so thats going to be fun.

anything else: no thats pretty much it. oh i have a new nephew and he is just precious. hes got my chin.

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings, welcome back Taylor. Now the party begins. lol

Weather: hot hot hot, just like me babies. hahaha

Sleep: sucky. Was in a lot of pain and had to take a Hydrocodone which makes me hyper and it didn't even help the pain. ggggrrrrr

Mood: good

Plans: hhhmmmm not sure yet. I have some unfinished projects, bracelet, purses and a cute hat. They are all laying around waiting for me to finish them. Its movie night and me and the hub will watch a movie. He will drink his wine and I will watch him and wish I could have a glass but my medication does not allow it. Besides, my brain is foggy enough with out the help of alcohol. lol

Have a good day dahlings. muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
Hello friends!

Weather: cold (but warming up)

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: NO KIDDOS (except my own, of course) today and all of next week. I have freedom! I can leave my house! Today I've already gone to Target which is a major big deal for me, lol. Now just going to get my house clean so I can relax and enjoy this Easter weekend!

Have a great day! (((Hugs))) to all!

BpFiorentino replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie that med makes me hyper too when i take one, i usually take oxycodone.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.