Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Okay this is getting ridiculous!!!
jselleck posted:
Okay, how many days in a row now have we had double daily posts/????? I don't know if it's my stupid computer or what!!!! Maybe it's webmd's way to secretly drive us even more crazy by making us choose between our friends??? UGH!!!! Getting really sick and tried of this bs!!! How about you guys???

Jess

melly2210 responded:
I'm even having trouble seeing posts....as in I need to completely reload the page or I see what it looked like YESTERDAY. And that's after I've logged in and read a few things. It's incredibly annoying.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
You can email WebMD about the lag but a reply may never come. I've written about 6 emails, I have only gotten 2 replies back and none of them addressed ANYTHING. Before they laid off the moderators, I had direct contact with them because they made me an Ambassador. They would always pass on the information to WebMD. Now, NOTHING!!!!

I don't mind having two daily posts. Its not something that has been a rare occurrence since I started the daily post many years ago. Just like everyone says, great minds think alike.
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Melly, I have to refresh the page many times through out the day. It is ridiculous!!! But I can't imagine that Webmd really gives a ka ka about it.
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.