Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Easter Sunday - daily - may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Well I HOPE there isn't another one of these cause this board is driving me nuts.....so sorry if there is and I don't see it

Weather: Absolutely gorgeous.

Sleep: A whopping 5 hours. Couldn't get to sleep and then the alarm went off so I could go do laundry, blew that off and overslept.

Mood: A tad better than yesterday. Don't know why. Maybe I needed to laugh, to spite all the crappola, especially yesterday. Old friends are good, especially goofy ones.

Plans: Well laundry didn't happen. Packed up most of what dh need to get through to Wed. Left home at 9. Drove to kids' house 22 miles. Spent 1 1/2 hrs there with ex helping me explain what happened to DH and why he's in a hospital so far away. Answered lots of questions for ds2 for a change. But ex has promised to make sure they understand and he'll answer anything they want to know. Thinks he knows now that ds1 will rat him out in a heartbeat if anything negative is said. Even ex thought his med list was too extensive for getting in a few days and looked up some interactions for me to take with me for my visit. Then he even offered to bring the kids down to spend weekends with me or to make them available during the week since I can see dh both sat and sun. We'll see. Then it was off to my mom's since I scared the hell out of her over the phone last night. Kind of broke down and she always thinks I'm going over the deep end when I am like that. Had a nice Easter lunch with them and assured her and step dad that I am handling it much better now that I've processed it. You know the I'm ok mask. Shrug. Then it was a 70 mile drive from there to see dh for a whopping 45 minutes because they moved him to a different unit and visiting hours fell back an hour. Not sure how I made it in time. Then another 55 miles back home. So I've driven close to 200 miles today and I haven't gone to get what I need for the next few days for lunches and dinner. All I'm picking up are some lean cuisines or weight watcher frozen dinners. Haven't been very hungry OR don't want to cook for just me. Thinking I might go to Ocala cause it would save some miles and stay from Wed to Wed with my pseudo sister. Maybe being away from here will help even more. Not sure yet. Ok....off to the grocery so I can come home and crash!

Later taters!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
aawww Melly my dahling, So sorry that your Easter wasn't a happy one. At least you got an Easter Dinner with your kids. All that driving and stress with your dh must have warn you out. Hope things are better for you today (monday). muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.