Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy April Fools Day!!!!
bpcookie posted:
Have you played any April Fools Day pranks on anyone today? Has anyone played one on you? How about past April Fools Day pranks? Any prank ideas?

Here is one that I am pulling on hubby. I took one of my greetings cards and hot glued a big, broken screw to it. To make it look like the screw is going through the card. I glued a magnet to the back of the card and stuck it to the fridge. On the counter I put a screw driver. My hubby is gonna see that and think I had lost my temper and screwed the card into the fridge. LOL. hehehe

Here are some pranks you can play on ppl.

1. Tape their cell phone under a desk, or chair. Then keep calling their cell phone.

2. While someone is watching tv, take a universal remote, hide where they can't see you and keep changing the channel.

3. Dip the tip of your friends cigarette into a gum numbing gel.

4. Stuff ping pong balls into your friends mail box.
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.