Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Totally Tuesday daliy post * possible triggers*
monkeybee posted:
Hello my friends!

Weather: lower 60's I think

Sleep: poor

Mood: looking up

Plans: Spring break this week so I only have my own kiddos. We're meeting my hubs for lunch this afternoon, maybe going to a park, then coming home to laundry.

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: nice and warm

Sleep: ok, After my hubby leaves for work my dog wants me to get out of bed. If I make any motion that I am awake, she will jump on my face and start licking me. This morning she is sitting next to me in bed, just waiting for me to move. She first makes a small growl noise. Then a louder and longer one. I still don't move. She then puts her paw on my arm and growls some more. Thats when I cracked a smile and she pounced on me.

Mood: ok-ish. Been having a lot of issues with pain down stairs. For some reason Mrs. Doubt Fire is pissed off and has been for 4 days. Can't wait till I have my procedures done and over with.

Plans: Some chores, maybe make some bracelets, a necklace, a ring, ear rings or do nothing at all. I finished my hat but I need to fix it so that it will fit me. I have a small head and every hat I buy is too small.

Anyways, thats all for now. muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookster - love the stories about your puppy. My son's is like that too when she is here, except she doesn't wait for us to wake up, she just starts swatting us until we get up and let her out at around 4 or 5 am. LOL.

And that Ms. Doubt Fire? I know it isn't funny, but darn, you put such a funny spin on things sometimes that make me laugh like he double hockey sticks.

Hope you feel better after that procedure!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon -

Weather: Sunny and high 80's. Tired of the constant weather changes. Wish it would pick one or the other and stick there.

Sleep: Some. Missing dh and even a double dose of the klonapin didn't help much

Mood: PO'd and [ > this close to having a major bp moment on several people. Hitting mixed episode zone again because of the situational stuff

Plans: Got up talked to dh. Then it was the whole run around again all over. It's insane. They still want to do a discharge MAYBE Thurs, now they're not sure. Ridiculous. Did laundry so I have clean clothes and dh has what he needs if they boot him out or send him someplace else. It's hanging on the line. Need to head out to the library to drop some books off and renew others. Taking me 10x as long to read one. See the opthamologist after. Then home to clean the disaster area up so if I do bring dh home, it's clean and comfy. Then pack for tomorrow and maybe Thurs or until Sun....not clear on that yet.

PS I HATE INSURANCE COMPANIES, MEDICAID, and MEDICARE

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Melly honey, so your ready to go Bipolar all over ppls azzes? You go girl. Ins. companies can be a pain in the patootee. I used to have to wait on hold, listening to piss poor music, for about 20 minute, then when they did answer they would put me on hold again, then they wouldn't be able to find anything on the computer........it was a nightmare. Now my ins. has changed, the wait time is very short, less then 5 mins, they also take care of ANY problems right there and then. Its awesome. I have Health Net. I feel for you hun. Take some time out for yourself. muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
LOL. I try to keep a sense of humor about this. If I didn't I would go mad. So, its ok to laugh. I also call her The Burning Bush. hehehe

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.