Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
What Songs Do You Like
bpcookie posted:
Hey peeps, What songs are you listening to? Any favorite new songs? Any favorite old songs?

The Rhythm Of My Heart/ Rod Stewart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6km7phBQRF0
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

monkeybee responded:
Awww...Cookie, I grew up on that song!!! It was one of my mama's favorites and we would listen to it over and over!

Man in Black: Johnny Cash: http://youtu.be/iXRmJyIyJbM

One of my favorite songs by one of my absolute favorite artists

melly2210 responded:
Hmm..tough one. Been listening to some obscure stuff ds1 has brought around....

Artist vs Poet - Doin' Alright kind of a boy band, but it's grown on me. And it has a lot of meaning to a 16 yr old boy too. A glimpse into his psychie I guess. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ4uquRee6k

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck replied to melly2210's response:
I mainly listen to Contemporary Christian and Rock, plus a little Ska. I LOVE The OC Supertones, and was soooo happy when they came out of retirement with a new album last November!! Lately though I've been listen to the New Bon Jovi album, yes even I have a dark side, and Guns'n'Roses greatest hits. Hey, I was a metal head before I got saved. Used to drive my my crazy. I remember my friend Jason gave me this old Motile Crue tapestry that showed them in all their early years glory and of course stank of ciggerette smoke because he was a smoker, but I put it on the wall anyway. I had all three walls of my bedroom plastered with metal band posters. Drove her crazy!!!

Now it's mainly christian like I said, but I do still listen to a few rock bands. Got to say though that my all time favorite band is Third Day. My husband and I met at one of their concerts. Just wish I was going to their's this saturday in town.

slik_kitty replied to jselleck's response:
i'm listening to the defiance soundtrack.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.