Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Painful Wednesday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Morning every one.

Weather: COLD!!!!! Blasted front came through, and hubbie is freezing me out again.

Sleep: Not good. Had a series of steroid injections in my back yesterday and still feel horrible.

Mood: Disappointed. Really hoped to get some relief from the back but didn't. So a day totally wasted and down the tubes.

Plans: Unfortunately have a full day ahead of me. Meeting with tdoc, then physical therapy for my neck, then meeting with pdoc. Busy busy busy. Will be so glad when the inheritance comes and we can get a second car and I can do some driving on my own. Right now I'm waiting for my doctor's office to open so I can find out if I can take my pain medicine yet or not. HATE HATE HATE BEING IN PAIN AND THESE D**M MUSCLE SPASMS!!! Cookie I sooo sympathize with you. The worst part is because of my age my back doctor won't even consider doing surgery. Says I'm "too young". Which I guess is a compliment but a really backhanded one in my opinion. Sigh. Talk to ya all later. It's 8:30 and the office should be open. Have a nice day.

Jessica

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.