Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Another purrrfect Thursday daily post. Possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
I know, corny as heck, but I've got a cat on my shoulder purring away and it was the only thing I could think of.

Weather: Overcast and grey. May rain.

Sleep: Mixed and not very comfortable. Dang cat.

Mood: bitchy.

Plans: Hubbie's working, I'm gonna try and make homemade banana nut muffins along with maybe apple muffins. Haven't make up my mind yet. Depending on how I feel, may go to the fitness center on site. Finally got the okay to start working out again now that just about everything has been done. :Hope you all have a good day.

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Jess

melly2210 responded:
Hello everyone:

Weather: Rainy and cooling off...but maybe it's just the dampness I am feeling

Sleep: Tossed and turned, but a little bit better.

Mood: Anxious and worrried and manic manic zoom zoom

Plans: They sent hubs home yesterday. The A/C guy was here way early so that was back up and running in 1/2 hr. Glad it wasn't major. Then off to pharm to fill the new stuff they added in the hospital. Monthly grocery shopping with lots of diet changes in mind. Now down to labor pool to sign up to work which I may start tomorrow. We shall see. The a trip to wallyworld for a food scale, some vitamins for hubs and some work boots and special socks. Then home to relax a little bit, cook some dinner, do some cleaning I've been putting off. And try not to continue to mother hubs as much.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings,

Weather: a bit too warm

Sleep: uuuggghhh I had a rough night. My woman area was killing me.

Mood: ok I guess

Plans: Getting the procedure done on the right side today, they did the left side yesterday. They strapped me to the table and Im thinking "hhhmm, you've done this before eh doc.? So your into the kinky stuff eh?" Then the Dr. inserts the electrode thingy and asks me if I think he is in the right place. WTH??? Im NOT the Dr.. How am I supposed to know? Oh boy, fun times. Anyways, I will prob. be down and out the rest of the day.

Youall have a fabulous day and remember, tomorrow Friday. Wooootttttt.

love ya's muahs dahlings
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.