Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Freaky Friday Daily Bipolar Post??? poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

Weather: hot

Sleep: Hardly got any. Couldnt fall asleep

Mood: ok. I must be a bit manic

Plans: Dropped doggy off at doggy day care, then stopped at Micheals to pick up beads (must have more beads), then did the grocery shopping, picked up doggy and am doing some chores. My back is friggin killing me but my other thing isn't too terribly bad today.

Gonna watch a movie tonight with the hubby and eat a bunch of stuff thats not good for me, like peanut butter M and Ms. mmmm

Have a far out and funky day dahlings. muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

melly2210 responded:
Evening....

Weather: Started out rainy, then the sun came out

Sleep: So so. Up way too early

Mood: Anxiety ridden and definately in a mixed episode.

Plans: Got up and was at the labor pool by 5:45 am and at 8:30am left and came home. No work really because of the rain. Plus I think it's a woman thing. We don't usually show up for work and I have quite a bit of labor-skills. So we shall see how tomorrow goes. Crawled back into bed and slept until 2pm. Got up and really did nothing. Cooked dinner. Watching the Green Hornet with hubs, but not sure I'm going to finish cause my body isn't used to this before the crack of dawn schedule. So I need to adjust. And of course, the whole time I am gone, I worry about hubs. Apparently his mom isn't speaking to us.over the stupid request to control her issues and hubs needing to stay away until he's stronger. Ridiculousness

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 responded:
Glad the girly stuff is backing off.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.