Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
J Honey
bpcookie posted:
I got your message and I know that your computer is down right now but Im hoping you can log on soon so that you can read this. Right now Im not doing well. So I try to avoid talking to ppl when Im like this. I'm not avoiding you, personally, its just that when Im not in a good place, I kinda hide away from ppl.

As far as my VLSC, the pain level is a 4 but it bounces around. The procedures went well but I have no idea if the Dr. did his job right. Cause when he put the electrodes under my skin, to burn the nerves, he kept asking me if I thought it was in the right place. WTH? How am I supposed to know? Anyways, I have to wait a freaking month to find out if it worked. In the mean time, they told me that my pain level will get worse. Goody gum drops.

I hope your doing well. I'm a bit concerned cause you didn't sound too good on the message but that could just have been my lyrica infested mind inventing it. If things in my mind levels out today I will give you a call back.

Thanks for calling honey. You are such a kind hearted and loyal and loving friend. Your the best.

Love ya, muahs
We will be friends until we are old and senile,.........then we will be new friends!!

jselleck responded:
Hey girl, I know we talked yesterday, but saw your message and wanted to reply. When I called Sunday I was tired and wore out. I didn't sleep well the night before and had run around with a friend after church. So that's probably what you heard. Been a looonnngggg week already. Thank goodness today is light, but tomorrow gonna be a bitch. Sigh.... Hope you have fun tonight playing LOTRO. Take care.

Jess

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Hey, when are you going to upload Skype so that we can instant message each other, also we can call each other using Skype and also video chat. Me and Debbie were doing that a while ago. Anyways, upload it g/f.
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
I've been trying to talk Matt into letting me use Skype for months. But supposedly it costs like 20 cents a minute and uses a ton of gigs or whatever. We only have a 12 gig plan and we use most of that already playing games on facebook. Would love to use it though. Miss my inlaws like crazy. Haven't seen the littles in like two years and now my oldest niece is getting ready to go to Turkey via the Air Force. I'm worried about her already. But you can't keep them wrapped in silk forever. Take care.

Jess

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
hhhmmm Skype doesn't cost me a cent. I wonder why it would cost you money
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
if you text or call from computer to computer it's free. if you call from your computer to a phone it costs money.

jselleck replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks for the info guys. Phone to computer would probably explain why the inlaws were spending money. My brother in law was in Kuwait with the national guard and had limited access to a computer so he would use his phone sometimes. Will discuss it with hubbie and see what he says. Thanks for the info guys.

Jess

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.