Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Troublesome Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

Weather: For the last month its been pretty hot. Yesterday the wind started blowing like crazy. I was afraid to take my dog for a walk because I thought she may start flying and I would have a dog kite. Today its still windy, but not as bad and its over cast. Typical Az., never know what the weather is going to be like.

Sleep: ok. I had a hard time falling asleep. I miss my Lunesta

Mood: ok, I think

Plans: I have a Gyno apt., need to be checked for a UTI and also want her to give me a different script for my VLSC. Lyrica just isn't cutting it anymore. Tonight is LOTRO night. I usually have to drug myself up in order to play because my VLSC is just too painful. Other than that, I have no clue what else I will be doing.

Muahs

p.s. J's internet is down so she probably won't be back on line for a few more days. She says "Hi".
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

jselleck responded:
Thanks for the shout Cookie, they got the internet fixed early. So here I am with bells on. he he he.

Weather: Sunny and warm. Supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow then turn cold. yuck!!!

Mood: Doing okay I guess. Tired.

Sleep: Fell asleep in my recliner watching Big Bang Theory with hubbie. woke up around 5:30 with a horrible crink in my neck and went to bed. Woke up again around 10am. Tired, but feeling better.

Plans: So glad that the internet is back up!!!! I've missed my crazy beeper friends. Today have a session with our marraige counselor, have a ton to talk about. Trying to convince hubbie that I need to get a part time job and soon. We're running through our savings waaaayyyy too fast thanks to that dang truck. And now either the starter or something else is giving us problems. Sigh.... When will that dang piece of junk quit breaking down?!!!! over five grand and still not done. Matt swears it's a "good" vehicle, I hated it for the past three years.

Gonna be even more busy tomorrow. Got three doctor appoints and physical therapy. Sigh.... Can't wait til the inheritance comes through and we get a second vehicle!!! Then I can drive again and do things on more than two days!!!! Ugh..... Have a good day my friends.

Jess

melly2210 responded:
Evening

Weather: Hotter than heck

Sleep: Not bad

Mood: Still blah

Plans: Got up at 8:00, so not horrible. Hubs has just been playing taxi at the labor pool and called me to see if I wanted a ticket stuffing envelopes for 4 hrs. Went and did it. Boring but it was $38 we didn't have. Picked up more scripts from the pharmacy. Hit McD's for the $2 wrap sale. Now wanting to go do some shopping for things we need. MAYBE.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.