Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
This may show up as a double post because WebMD has not fixed the problem because with out the moderators there is nobody to tell WebMD about the board issues. I could email WebMD but I would just get ignored.

Hello my dahlings

Weather: nice and warm

Sleep: had a terrible night. I miss my Lunesta

Mood: not sure yet. I' already in a lot of pain, so that may get me down.

Plans: uuggghhh. Some chores. Would like to work on some jewelry but if this pain doesn't let up, then I will be spending my day in bed. ggggrrrrr. Anyways, if I'm MIA today, then that means I'm in some serious pain.

Have a great day. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
The whole board issue is driving me crazy too. But I didn't see a duplicate yet.

Cookie - I hope the pain levels decrease. How long did they say you should see improvement after the procedures?

Hello Beepers!

Weather: Comfy but humid. But we're not at peak heat yet either. We shall see.

Sleep: New pdoc is weaning me from Temazepam and dropped the Trileptal doses back from 900 to 300. He's weaning the Temazepam every other day until my current script is done. On the days off it's Trazadone! Last night, OMG, I got the first restful night of rest I've had in months. I so needed that.

Mood: Still anxious and worried but in a hypomanic state. Hubs sugar has been testing way too low to spite uping his carb intake. Scary low as in 41 yesterday at one point. And the heart issues being impacted by that. Watching it to see if it suddenly spikes to over 200 cause then it's and ER trip or keeps being hypoglycemic.

Plans: Skipped the labor pool to continue sleeping. Went grocery shopping. Split all the meat up. Reorganized the freezer to fit it all. I have laundry to sort and put away. I also put an Ikea end table together. I'll probably do the other 3 (using 2 for night stands) this afternoon. Going to treat myself to a Wendy's Asiago Wrap sandwich. Waiting to see when Labor Pool calls cause I'm going to have to finish hub's ticket. He's alreay back in bed sleeping. Making tacos for dinner. And it's Idol night. So will be watching that.

Have a good day everyone!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{Cookie}}}}}}}}} sorry about your pain levels! I hope pain decreases as day goes by! Also, why no Lunesta? Docs say you can't take it anymore?

Melly, glad you had good nights sleep! Feels good, eh? Do you have any favorites on Idol? I think my top three are Kree, Amber, and Candice (not necessarily in that order) I think that Lazaro should have been voted off several weeks ago, but sad to say, I think he's the "sympathy vote." There's one every year.

Weather - was windy and rainy, not just slighly breezy and low 50's

Sleep - great, thanks to temazepam!

Mood - currently melancholy, but good most of the morning

Plans - had meeting with case workers re trying to decide the best place for me to do my 2-3 week volunteer for assessment purposes. I found out yesterday that I didn't get the job at my former bosses place of employment; but I'm find with that because it turned out not to be what I expected. May go to my dentist to do some volunteer work - today, stocking supplies and breaking down boxes - have to call first to see if there's enough to do. Will chat with my Aussiemate late afternoon, then watch idol this evening.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Hey Melly dahling, I had to retire to bed cause I feel like my ying yang is gonna fall off.I wish it would. I wont know if the procedure worked for two to four weeks. They told me that my pain levels will be higher for the next few wweks.

Im so glad you finally got a good nights sleep. Its suck a relief when you finally sleep well. I have been with out my lunesta for months and I just cant get that deep sleep. You take care and I hope you sleep well tonight too. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
Hi doodles dahling, I cant get my lunesta because it costs over $300. I need to hit my deductable before the ins. will start paying. What is temazepam? You and Melly both mentioned it. Is it an anxiety med.? I take lorazepam. So sorry that your feeling down. I know the cure for that, chocolate ice cream. muahs

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Hey Cookie, sorry re the lunesta and re the deductable.

Temazepam is a sleeping pill - it's in the same family as lorazepam i.e. they are both "pam's" lol They are both benzo's, but temazepam is a sleeping pill and lorazepam, as you know, is an anxiety med. I also have lorazepam, but I alternate that and temazepam for sleep because it works better for me. Like, some times I will take just 1 temaz (30mg), one night i may take 2 loraz (or even just 1 if I just need something to push me over into sleepsville lol) (1mg) Sometimes I will take 1 of each. I don't take something for sleep every night; in fact, I try not to take anything if I can get away with it - but when I do, I found that if I alternate or mix the two, they are more effective.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.