Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Ugh,Thursday already???? Daily Post, Possible Triggers.
jselleck posted:
I was right, yesterday was almost too much for me to handle. And next Wednesday's gonna be worse. Why do I do this to myself??? Can't wait til I can drive again. Sigh.....

Weather: So far overcast and grey again. Plus COLD!!!! Where did my nice warm weather go to??? I HATE COLD FRONTS!!!!

Sleep: Pretty darn good. Got 10hrs.

Mood: Okay so far, but then hubbie isn't awake yet. he he he

Plans: It's Thursday again, so my usual on the week-end. Laundry, laundry, and more laundry. Plus some cleaning. AC is going out AGAIN, so need to clean so apartment is fit for maintenance to come in if needed. Tomorrow I'm going job hunting. Yea!!!! I've enjoyed my time off, but it's time for me to get back in the work force. It'll only be part time, but still that's better than nothing. Hope everyone has a fun filled day. I know I will. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

J

PS Internet is acting up again, so if facebook friends and of course webmd friends don't see/hear from me for a while, that's why.

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: very nice but I won't be outside enjoying it because I am in some serious pain. This friggin sucks

Sleep: kinda sorta ok

Mood: I'm crabby. The pain has me a bit depressed too. I will probably be stuck in bed today.

Plans: What ever my body tells me I can do. I will most likely be MIA today.

love ya's muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon all....

Weather: Hot windy and waiting on the rain

Sleep: 1 1/2 hours. Yep. That's it. Was a temazepam night. Tonight will be better.

Mood: Manic. No other way to describe it. Aggravated at labor pool (chauvanistic jerks). Still way worried about hubs.

Plans: After my hour and half sleep, I got up, packed a lunch, got dressed. Stopped on my way to labor pool at McD's for bfast cause I ran out of time at home. Went picked up a co-worker. Sat my butt down there till 7:15 where they sent me out to take others to a job site. Gave me wrong directions so instead of the 10 minutes, took an hour. Grrrr. So a driving ticket is all I got. Not happy about that for sure. Came home and hubs and I hit Home Depot for weed wacker string. Picked up a hose and nozzles. Shopped for a new mattress. Bought one at RTG's Clearance Center. Took an hour to tie it to the roof of the car cause y'all know men don't listen. I refused to pay RTG to deliver $79 when we live 2 miles away. Hemp rope and I am holding all the stretching slack from the crosses over the doors. Hands hurt now. Came home, mixed the rub for the ribs for dinner. Put together the Ikea end tables I bought after I hauled out the old mattress and put the new one on the bed. Will fold laundry. Watch Idol then right to bed. Between the new mattress and the Trazadone, I might not want to be up at 4 am to head out again. Oh...and I have to head out for a few things we need from the grocery we forgot yesterday. Yeah....definately MANIC.

Hope y'all are having a good day and were not impacted too much with the storms moving through

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

BpFiorentino responded:
howdy everyone,

weather: feels like summer

sleep: pretty good

mood: depressed

plans: going to the er tomorrow morning due to some moderate chest pain ive had for a freakin week.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.