Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
OT Idol (Debbie or anyone else)
melly2210 posted:
I've been watching it since the auditions. Lazaro's story is amazing and I've seen his confidence level regarding his speaking lift tremendously. I think he's gone tonite though. Sympathy vote or not, he's stunk last week and this week. He needs to stick to songs he knows and feels, but they keep forcing him to pick all the wrong stuff and keys. Oh well, such is life.

My favorite is Kree. Love her. And Angie? WOW whenever she's behind that piano. And Amber is probably my 3rd fave. Not overly thrilled with Candice. There's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. But I will admit she grand slammed her last song last night.

Tonight I see top three:
Kree
Candice
Angie

Bottom two:
Lazaro
Janelle

They're not gonna save Lazaro and he's gone. If he isn't I'm not going to be happy. He's not cutting it. And it's about time that a WOMAN IS GOING TO WIN after all these years.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

ddnos responded:
Hey Mel,

I think Lazaro should have been voted off at least 3 weeks ago!

Have you ever seen the site "vote for the worst"? It's a site that promotes voting for the worst contestant on AI for that given season, and the current person on their list is Lazaro. They have been the reason that a lot of the worst contestants have stayed on longer than they should have, and I think it's horrible! So, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Lazaro stays tonight because of a combo of sympathy votes and the "vote for the worst" people. I read some of their posts that say the judges were so hard on Lazaro last night that it's only going to fuel more votes for Lazaro. but I HOPE not enough to stay another week!

I like Angie only when she's on the piano. She's a totally different artist when she sings and plays. I don't like her much otherwise. I love Kree, but I think/believe that Candice is by far the best singer. I have liked her from day one. If I remember right, I think there was only one week that I didn't like her as well, but it may have just been the song - can't remember.

Oh, one more thing re Lazaro, I don't believe they force him to sing or pick the wrong songs or keys, ect. , they all equally have choices within the theme; I think his problem is that he doesn't speak up. Then last night, he starts in one key, then the song changes key, but he stays in the first key! lol I had to crack up at Mariah's "critique" lol She had SUCH a hard time giving any contstructive critisism...the other judges were giggling under their breath just listening to her, knowing that it wasn't easy for her to "not be nice" lol

If ANY of the other contestants go to night, it will be sad because none of those girls deserve to go before he does!

My top three:

Candice
Kree
Angie

Bottom three:

Amber
Janelle
Lazaro

Voted off:

Lazaro
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
I watched Idol last night too. I don't normally watch it but Survivor was over so I flipped to that channel just in time to watch Candice. I think she was the best one.

Debbie, I left you a msg about Idol on Skype
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
THANK GOODNESS they finally dropped Lazaro. I admire his story, but he blew it big time. Hopefully the coaches help him big time for the tour.

And I cannot believe that Amber was the bottom one.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.