Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Salacious Saturday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon. Don't see one for today, so sorry if there is one.

Weather: Was supposed to rain all day. Apparently the meteorologist mistook humidity with rain.

Sleep: Decent. Slept til 10, and I can't do that. Trying to get used to g etting up at 4am. No more sleeping in for Mel. May sneak a nap in though.

Mood: Aggitated (ty inlaws), still growing anxiety. And still hypomanic

Plans: Rolled out of bed, took meds, and hubs decided to attack the wall mural I am working on. (I've got a lot to fix..lol) and I hopped right in and did most of the other side of it. All while dancing to current pop music, so I wiggling and dancing as I did it. I call it my wake-up and creative music. Ate a couple bagels. Hubs and I had our daily deep talk which we've been doing since he came home from the rehab/psych hospital. Helped him shave his head and trim his goatee which he always seems to mess up. LOL. Now I'm washing that gray right out of my hair. Not sure if I'm just going to let it curl or tackle the straightening process yet. Thinking curls. Find something to wear tonight. Cook dinner and then we're off to see ds1's HS play - Bye Bye Birdie. He is not actually "in" the play as a castmember, but he is the stage manager and has designed, built and painted all of the backdrops with help, of course, but the design and most of the painting is his. He had lots of help with building. Not his thing really. Then home to bed. Trying not to think about Tuesday (neuro appt) all day.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
hello dahlings, Hey Melly, glad you able to sleep in. Cant wait to see a pic of the mural. Take care , muah

weather. hot

sleep. friggin sucky again

mood. all over the place. My pain meds make me hyper, then I crash and start to cry for no reason. (trigger) my step mother just found out that her cancer has spread all over,even to her bones. I fear that her health will decline quickly. The thought of her not being around for Christmas saddens me. The thought of my father being alone and depressesd breaks my heart.

plans. so far my pain hasnt been very bad. Its about time I had a bit of relief. Will try to take a nap.

love you muah
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.