Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sundae Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Craving ice cream today. If this is a duplicate, I am sorry if this is a duplicate.

Weather: Cloudy, humid and the clouds keep spitting at us.

Sleep: Good. Getting used to the new schedule of early rising.

Mood: Not bad. Headachy.

Plans: Do some house cleaning. Maybe rent a Red Box movie or two.
Hubs is wanting to work on the mural. So maybe if the headache stays in control. We shall see. He's also decided he needs to do church of some sort each week, so my background is Catholic and Judaism, so we're going to do a Mass. He's never been.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

ddnos responded:

Mel, I ALWAYS crave ice cream lol

Weather - Low 40's cloudy

Sleep - long story

Mood - pretty goody

Plans - do a thorough house cleaning; maybe pick up a few things at grocery store - am planning on visiting my mom probably thursday, so have to be carefull how much produce I get since I'll be gone for maybe 4 days. I have a few odds and ends things I want to do today around the house, but currently, I can't remember what they are.lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.