Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Mocking Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: very warm

Sleep: Good for a change

Mood: good

Plans: Chores. Maybe start on a new necklace or bracelet or hat or purse or....who knows. Play with my doggy. Nothing else going on.

love to all, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

ddnos responded:
roflol Cookie, I thought you were off your rocker by calling it Monday today, cus I was still doing Sunday! LOL I had to look at the time on my computer to confirm that yes indeed, it IS monday! LOL Sheeeeeeesh! If I only had a brain!!

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck replied to ddnos's response:
Debbie love your pic!!!! My Peabody has done that many an afternoon.

Anyhow, greeting and felicitations my darling beeper friends!!!

Weather: Gorgeous!!! Blue skies, sunny and low 80's!!! Love Spring!!!

Mood: Feeling pretty good, if I do say so myself. And I do!!!

Sleep: Couldn't fall asleep last night so I was up past 2am, but got about 8 or so.

Plans. Woke up early, so I went up to the Fitness Center and worked out. Only got half my workout in because my dang back started to act up, still I've been up there 3 days in a row now. (Yea me!!!!!) Fixed lunch now I'm waiting for hubbie to get ready so we can go get blood work done on me and then it's off to physical therapy. Soooo glad I only have 5 visits left. Seems like all I've done this year so far is pt on one part of my body or another!!! Need to run a few errands after pt then home to maybe try and finish my workout while hubbie's on the bike. We'll see. He keeps saying he wants to come to the Center with me, but so far he's all talk and no go.

Hope everyone has a good day and a fantastic week!!!!

Jess

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.