Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky, Crazy, Way too Busy, Yank your Hair Out Because there's Too Much to Do Wednesday Daily Post. Possible Triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Overcast and grey. May rain.

Mood: Snapish.

Sleep: Not enough had to get up early for appts.

Plans: Have Physical Therapy, the meeting with new therapist, run home for a bite to eat, take friend to work because we're using his car while the truck is in the shop AGAIN, then marriage counselor, then pdoc. After that Aldi's and Wal-Mart because we did no grocery shopping yesterday because we had no car. Found out this morning that the dealership didn't even look at the truck yesterday so I'm betting it'll be either Saturday or next Monday before we get it back. Which means we have to most likely rent a car friday so hubbie can get to work. I soo wish that idjit had traded it in like I wanted to last fall when the computer went out. It's been all down hill since then. Anyhow wish me luck that I don't murder anyone because I'm too tired to put up with their bs.
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

J

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: cool and windy

Sleep: not well. Was in a lot of pain last night

Mood: I think ok

Plans: LOTRO is having their anniversary festival, so if I am MIA, I'm either there playing or in bed in pain.

love ya guys. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.