Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sad Thursday Daily Post Possible Triggers.
jselleck posted:
Hello from Texas. You may have heard of the explosion in West Texas/ Waco. We live about an hour/hour and a half north of there. Matt and I are okay, and while we do not know anyone who lives down there, our hearts go out to them. You may have heard stories of a gas cloud headed our way. The winds have shifted out of the north due to a storm system that came through this morning, so we're okay. If anything changes, I'll keep you guys updated.
Weather: Grey and overcast. Cold.

Sleep: Only 7 hrs

Mood: Tired and sad.

Plans: Laundry, laundry, laundry. Mainly folding what I've already washed, but still busy. Gonna go work out after Matt leaves for work, then eventually fix dinner and do some reading. Watch the news as much as possible. Take care and have a good day my friends.

melly2210 responded:
Hello there....

Things just keep getting scarier and scarier in this world. I am glad you guys are ok. And if it's any consolation, they shut down our cruise terminal because a bomb sniffing dog hit on a commercial pallet of alcohol being loaded. Everyone was evacuated. All they know is there was nothing there, but it had been in contact with some kind of explosive.

Weather: Hot and sunny

Sleep: About 6 hrs...not enough...was a Temazepam night

Mood: Accomplished!!!! Proud of myself. Kind of zingy and not sure if it's because of today or hypomania setting in.

Plans: Went to work today!!! Plant nursery work. Back breaking labor, but I did it and made it the whole day. This particular customer all the people down there hate. No idea why. He was kind, concerned, efficient, but incredibly particular. I enjoyed the work, but won't do it but every once in a while. I hurt...lol. And I am so proud of myself for accomplishing this.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.