Not new to the group, but came back
Chichi81 posted:
Bp cookie!!!!!! I miss you fish lips! I'm back .....I hope to meet new people, run into old friends, others not so much lol

Hope all is well

Me.... Well I won't get into all that now!

Love ya fishlips!!!

Rachel

bpcookie responded:
ROFLMAO Hey Honey, long time no see. LOL re- your nick name Chichi. LOVE it. I am so glad your back honey.
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Chichi81 replied to bpcookie's response:
You missed me long time !?!? Well I'm back! Gotta catch up tho

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Wow! What good news, Cookie. Chichi is back for your entertainment. I can't wait, Welcome back!
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

Chichi81 replied to ibex7's response:
Hehe we did entertain ourselves lol Thanks for the welcome

ddnos responded:
Rachel, do I know who you are? Forgive me if I'm being a brainless twit! lol

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Chichi81 replied to ddnos's response:
I do remember you Debbie, I think my old user name was sick of it all. But that was back in 2009 and I hardly remember what I did yesterday lol

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back!

Chichi81 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thank you slik!!! How are you?

slik_kitty replied to Chichi81's response:
good. got a different job since you were last here. much better place to work.

bpcookie replied to Chichi81's response:
Yes!! I miss you long time. I love you long time too, all day, $2 hehehe muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Rachel, I wanted to let you know that I am using Skype now for my instant messages. Same name, same email.