Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Good news Saturday daily post. Possible Triggers
jselleck posted:
Great news!!!! I've got an interview with Pizza Hut tomorrow!!! Not thrilled with the posibility of working fast food, but hey, it's a job. I've also finally gotten over the weight hump and lost another 2 lbs. Yea me!!!

Weather: Sunny and sort warm.

Sleep: Not enough. maybe 6 hrs or so???

Mood: Tired, but hopeful.

Plans: Laundry laundry laundry. Hope to take a break long enough to do so baking, but that would entail some serious cleaning and right now I"m made at Matt. Hope everyone has a good day. (((((((HUGS)))))

Jess

ddnos responded:
Good for you, Jess! I wish you the best for your interview tomrrow! Woooooooo hooooooo! Good girl! ) Good news with the losing 2 more lbs! Yipppeee!

Weather - upper 40's to be mid 50's

Sleep - good

Mood - Pretty good

Plans - go to a store to exchange special light bulbs, maybe work on story, get some emails caught up, light house cleaning, go for long walk; something else i know i have to do, btu can't remember. Hopefully i wrote it down. lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

melly2210 responded:
WAY TO GO JESS!!! Both on the interview and the weight loss. Good luck with the interview. I so hope you get it.

Debbie....Hope you enjoyed your walk.

Weather: Overcast and in the low 70's (a 20 degree drop from yesterday)

Sleep: Not nearly enough because it was restless

Mood: Mmmmm....bouncing between worry, being PO's and happy. I'm just a ping pong today...all over the board.

Plans: Went to see ds1 at a local outdoor mall where he was selling his art and face painting. It was cold and none of us brought jackets because we expected it to warmer, so we left after walking around to see the rest of the market (ds2 was insistent that we find the honey vendor because he just had to have a "sample"). Came home and while hubs layed down to take a nap, ds1 and I watched Brave. Better than I expected. Did a run into the labor pool to pick up paperwork. Ds1 cooked his first dinner in the house, and I supervised. And we will likely watch Here Comes the Boom as a family later. Overall, it's been a pretty good day.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

ddnos replied to melly2210's response:
Mel, did you get my email?
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.