Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Melancholy Monday - daily may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning everyone

Weather: Appears to be gloomy. Expecting more rain.

Sleep: Horrible. Nightmares all night. Temazepam sucks and just doesn't work.

Mood: Almost panic'd. Expect to hit that zone around 12ish

Plans: I need to shower. Not motivated because I feel like if I don't I won't have to go to my appointment. But I will. Then it's off to the radiology dept to take 2 different kinds of MRI's. I hate the exams to start with. I am clausterphobic and feel like I am going in an oven. I am out of anxiety meds, so I don't expect this to go well. Then to the pdoc so he can screw with my meds. Perhaps going in post-anxiety attack, he will find something other than Klonapin to give me, cause they haven't been doing anything for me. Then home, dinner, and bed.

Wish me luck.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: very very warm

Sleep: good but I'm still exhausted.

Mood: uuuggghhh on a downward slide. Day after day of extreme pain, is getting me down. My VLSC pain has been worse then ever. No amount of pain meds are helping.

Plans: Prob. will rest in bed with the hopes that it will help my pain. I will be using my IPad to read and reply to any posts. Will be MIA other then that.

love to all. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.