Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thanks
29tlc posted:
Thank you; ) today is espicialy hard my body hurts I have a ulcer and I have to go to work and I just want to lay in bed I have no motivation. its days like this I dont know if I can go on like this forever I have bills to pay and im in debt. so I have no choice but to push threw it for my family. im a care giver so I take care of people all day long and then have to come home and take care of my family by the end of the day i have no patients left and then my family suffers. I have no choice but to keep working the job I have because I live in a small town that is all plants and production work and I tried to work one of those jobs and there all grave yard which took its tole on me and sent me into a complete manic phase and i almost lost my family and at tha ttime i was not diagnosed so I just thought I was having a mid life crisis. We moved here from a big city and have no family so that means no support. im just so lost all the time and my family is suffering from my deppresion and extream anxiety. Im scared that they wont hold on long enough for me to find the right meds which my therapist says only can fix so much the rest i have to fix.

thanks for your advice and sorry for the long story of venting!

slik_kitty responded:
sometimes all we can do is put on the happy mask and push through. try starting a work ending ritual where you cleanse yourself of all work related frustrations. leave all of your work problems at work so that it doesn't affect you at home. plus, ask for help at home if you need it. you don't have to do everything by yourself. if you feel yourself getting overwhelmed, then say something and let someone else take over so you can take a break.

29tlc replied to slik_kitty's response:
thank you last night I finally got my husband to understand how much help I need and that taking some of the stress off of me would make everybodys life alot stressfull because I wont be so worked up. Last nigh was a good night!

slik_kitty replied to 29tlc's response:
so glad you got help

29tlc replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks... yeah just being honest but we will see how long it last last night-nothing. He says I have to ask him, my god im not his mother im his wife if I wanted three kids I wouldnt have had my tubes tied...I am trying to stay positive cause everybody says I am always so negative but really I dont have a very positive life. Any ways I think hes trying we will see nobody is perfect everyday. Its one of my triggers to watch him sleep on the couch if you want to sleep dont rub it in my face while im running around taking care of the house and the kids go to bed!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.