Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrilling Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings, right now my brain is floating some where out in space. Lyrica hit me hard this morning and now I can't think clearly.

Weather: hot

Sleep: good

Mood: uuuhhh I think I'm lacking any mood right now. My mood is floating in space, along with my brain.

Plans: Probably not much. My pain level is high already and Lyrica is useless. My new med. Cymbalta is useless too. I'm so tired of this. I'm a prisoner of my body.

You all have a good day. love to all. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES (scroll down/Related Mental Health Communities/More/click). Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

jselleck responded:
Cookie, be careful taking Cymbalta. It totally messed up my manic cycles. Made them worse in fact. Hope you do get some relief soon!!!

Weather: Chilly, but nice. Blue skies and a few clouds. Supposed to rain next few days though.

Sleep: Too much, can you believe that???

Mood: Cranky, bitchy, and ready to tear the next person who pisses me off a new one.

Plans: Was supposed to attend pt this morning. Woke up early, got a shower, then sat down in Matt's recliner because it has more padding and promptly fell asleep. Didn't wake up til 11 am, and hr after I was supposed to be there. Opps!! Matt canceled it for me. Just can't seem to do anything last couple of days. Between my back and wanting to sleep all the time, I'm a mess. I blame it on the drugs. So guess I'm gonna do what I do everything Thursday. Play on the computer and watch tv til Matt gets home, then fix dinner. Tired, so I'm gonna catch ya all later. Have a good day.

Jess

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Thanks for the warning hun. I will be careful. Hope today is a better day for ya. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.