Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Trigger
29tlc posted:
Money yes its probably a trigger for every one I get it even people without mantal issues stress but its not the same I cant breath I cant think I am angry over whelmed behond any control I cant talk to any one about any of this because I just get a lecture about my fincial sittuation my husband and me just fight there is no way out and every time we are in this messs I just screem at every one around me every liottle noise sets me into heart ponding angry mess!!! and now my husband who brings it up to me before for which now i am paralized from the stress and am going to be late for work. and then gets mad at me for not going so I can financialy help but in alot of ways he has put us there with buying toys expensive toys a boat ex. after I told him i didnt think it would be a good idea. i am sobbing I canbt think I want to take the day off because i havent had a day off in seven days and need as break but i need to pay off debt and I work for a lady with dementia who has no family and a autsitic boy who freaks out if I am not there because i have been there for almost two years and it throws off his whole scheduale I had to miss the afternoon whith him yestrusrday because of a doc. appt i only work with him for two hrs a day because the other five im with the older lady so I have had to miss bits and peaces with booth thsi week which adds up but doesnt give mee one whole day to re coup noit to mention I have kids who need me!!
AHHH happy friday not!

ibex7 responded:
TLC,

Thanks for letting us know a little about your stresses and involvements. Good for you to stay busy and serve other folks. I am retired and spend time with older folks, my rent house, and church activities. Welcome to our group and feel free to post anytime. -Ibex
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

29tlc replied to ibex7's response:
Thank you for the support. I have only been on here a few days and yet every body has been so nice and helpfull.

Thank you

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.