Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wicked Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my Beeper dahling

Weather: too hot. prob. 100 degs but its supposed to cool off prob. around 98 degs in the next few days

Sleep: terrible. Multi pain issues are causing me probs

Mood: Im on the roller coaster ride from Hell. Lots of depression

Plans: dermatologist apt. Call my mom and check on her. Try my best not to take a pain pill. Im getting to hate them. When I start feeling like my slef again then I will start making my purses, hats and jewelry again

love ya's muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

DizzyJgirl responded:
Hello to my long lost friends. I have missed you! Not much new with me really. I was reading my journal from last year and it could have been written yesterday. Want to reconnect with you.

Weather: simply BEAUTIFUL! Sunny and 70.

Sleep: ok

Mood: up and down but trying to let go of the things stressing me.

Plans: Taking it easy today. I have so much yard work to do but I hurt my shoulder and can't do it. I am in Physical Therapy for my injury. They are trying a steroid patch to help with the pain. I was nervous because I thought I had read that it wasn't good for bp people (or something with lithium maybe?). But the P.therapist said they didn't find that to be true. They started me out slow and it has been fine but it isn't working yet.

Cookie...sorry to hear you are still having pain issues. I hoped you had gotten past that.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Hope to be back to posting regularly again! xo
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
DDDDIIIZZZZYYYYY DAHLING, I was just thinking about you yesterday. I was wondering where you had vanished to. Its good to see ya again. I hope your mood improves honey. Lots of hugs and a bunch of muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
Beep Beep! Afternoon all

Weather: Hot, humid and it just started to rain again.

Sleep: Restless. Been having nightmares and strange dreams, also hard to breath.

Mood: Feeling a bit hopeless but riding the lower end of stable at the moment.

Plans: Did some shopping. Came home. Trying to relax. Will make dinner and watch some American Idol later.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.